No announcement yet.

Trump's Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pelosi saying that Trump shouldn't be taking the drug, especially not a morbidly obese man line him.

​​​​​She knows his reaction is likely to be to double the dose. She knows.

Comment

Originally posted by anton pulisov View Post
      Pelosi saying that Trump shouldn't be taking the drug, especially not a morbidly obese man line him.

​​​​​She knows his reaction is likely to be to double the dose. She knows.
      He must have shat his pants in anger when he heard that one...

Comment

I'm seeing an attempt to get morbidly obese/morbid obesity to trend on Twitter. Glad to see an attempt to rise above, it's an excellent strategy.

Look, fat;

'“The age-adjusted prevalence of obesity in 2013-2014 was 35 percent among men and 40.4 percent among women,” they wrote in their report, published in the Journal of the American Medical Association. More than 5 percent of men and nearly 10 percent of women were morbidly obese, with a BMI of 40 or more.'

'Boy, bye, you've drunk your last cup of covfefe drumpf! You're #notmyprez'
        Last edited by Freestyling buck wilding Stijn Stijnen; 19-05-2020, 11:34.

Comment

Agreed; I think Pelosi has fucked up on this one, firstly by appearing to stigmatize obesity and then by adding morbidity, which is probably not Trump's category (his BMI is likely to be under 40 given his height). You can have heart attacks from unhealthy diet without being morbidly obese.

OTOH this is the kind of exaggeration/lie that Trump throws out hourly so hardly a biggie. And it's possible that, as with Trump's lies, this one may have its benefits in putting a focus on Trump's being a bad role model for health. I just think she has miscalculated, literally: why do we need to add obesity to the mix when Trump's own words are sufficiently self-damaging?

Comment

There are so very many things you could attack the fucker over, but this is the peak of the Democrats manner of attack, and way too many people are appeased with these stunts, caught up in thinking that this is effective. A sassy clap, ripped up paper and a dig at his weight, almost like they have nothing else, yet they do.
            craven behaviour.

Comment

I can't look past the two disgusting corporate entities who have thrust these shitheads upon the world.
              Dismantle the DNC & GOP, they aren't fit for purpose.

Comment

And in Trump's latest bid to utterly fuck up the planet, rent demands for wind and solar power located on Federal land suddenly materialises, running in some cases to millions of dollars due immediately.

​​​He is by far and away the worst President ever, and one of the most awful human beings to have existed simply in his pettiness, spite, lack of empathy, egoism etc etc. Just fucking scum.

Comment

Comment

Playing to his base again?

"Organised God-bothery 'essential' " in illegal attempt to override state laws and the constitution non-shock

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-...ches-reopening

Comment

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1263937751872868353

Comment

BTW, he's gone to play golf at his course in Virginia

On the weekend the US death toll is likely to break 100,000

Comment

So the Democrats are duping the population of the planet? Seems like great politics to me.

Comment

All of those dead people are crisis actors

Comment

As the death toll in the novel coronavirus pandemic neared 100,000 Americans this Memorial Day weekend, President Trump derided and insulted perceived enemies and promoted a baseless conspiracy theory, in between rounds of golf.

In a flurry of tweets and retweets Saturday and Sunday, Trump mocked former Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams’s weight, ridiculed the looks of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and called former Democratic presidential rival Hillary Clinton a “skank.”

He revived long-debunked speculation that a television host with whom Trump has feuded may have killed a woman and asserted without evidence that mail-in voting routinely produces ballot-stuffing.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                                All of those dead people are crisis actors
                                It's stanislavsky gone mad. Those people really committed.

Comment

https://twitter.com/ruskin147/status/1265262099934187520?s=21

Comment

Fuck all. He clearly considers Trump to be the best thing to ever happen to Twitter.

Comment

The complainant is only asking for the Tweets to be deleted, not for Trump to be banned. But obviously Twitter want the nutjob audience to keep logging on.

Trump wants to kill his own delegates by filling the Convention in North Carolina to capacity. The Governor must be tempted to let him, except that it would mean the state's whole lockdown strategy is then fucked.

I'm also in favour of him staying on Twitter if it causes him to open himself up to future prosecutions.
                                      Last edited by Satchmo Distel; 26-05-2020, 14:56.

Comment

The hashtag Justice for Carolyn is trending on Twitter and a few accounts are tweeting word for word "Donald Trump killed his personal assistant, Carolyn Gombell, in October 2000. He strangled her because he'd gotten her pregnant and was threatening to tell the press. Then he bribed NYPD Police Chief Bernie Kierik to cover it up. IT'S TIME TO INVESTIGATE."

What's going on?

Comment

It is a new allegation that has taken off in the wake of Trump accusing Joe Scarborough of murder.

There are supposed to be audio tapes of her saying that he was responsible for anything to happen here and it is true that Kerik was Police Commissioner at the time and dirty as hell.

Comment

Can someone, anybody, explain "Obamagate" to me. I read something that called it a "Conspiracy without Theory".

Comment

Originally posted by Kowalski View Post
                                              Can someone, anybody, explain "Obamagate" to me. I read something that called it a "Conspiracy without Theory".
                                              I'll let the man himseld do it:

'Conspiracy without Theory' is a decent way of putting it: it's an accusation of nothing in particular and everything at once. Empty innuendo.

Comment

Always reminds of this exchange in one of my favourite films - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBZwFFTQUoU&t=68s

Comment

Thanks for the video

So it's the thing that's in all the newspapers except one, makes perfect sense now.

Would I be correct in assuming that he is the first president to adopt this sort of tactic 6 months before a presidential election?
                                                  Last edited by Kowalski; 27-05-2020, 12:53.

Comment

Very much so

It would have been beyond the comprehension of previous holders of the office

Comment

Working...
                                                    X