No announcement yet.

Trump's Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very few things cause me to fantasize about bashing a 14 year-old, repeatedly, in the face, but this video creates the exception.

A Native American elder (and Vietnam vet) was performing a ceremony to fallen native soldiers in Washington. Some MAGA hat-wearing teens on a Catholic high school trip to a Pro-Life march surrounded him and made his life very miserable. Chanting, laughing and tomahawk-chopping ensued. And the smirk on this kid's face...

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/indige...mock-1.4985493

Comment

I try not to use this word any more, but what a little cunt. I hope he gets expelled. What struck me most though, was the irrepressible dignity of the elder.

Comment

When there's a whole class in maga gear it's not the individual child who's a cunt.

Comment

Or at least not just the individual child.
          You should see the response from his mother.
          https://twitter.com/Rschooley/status/1086848554046373893

Comment

Sweet Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by Etienne View Post
              Sweet Jesus.
              Nope, I think they subscribe to Nasty Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by Sits View Post
                I try not to use this word any more, but what a little cunt. I hope he gets expelled. What struck me most though, was the irrepressible dignity of the elder.
                I do tend to overuse it.

(But I do think it has to be earned)

Comment

Originally posted by Del Usory View Post

I do tend to overuse it.

(But I do think it has to be earned)
                  I use it more than I ever used to, probably because there are a lot more people out there right now who have earned it.

Comment

Americans are horrified by the word, so that already reduced my usage of it. But it's gone down much further now I realise how offensively gendered it is when used as a swear rather than just a noun (although I do sometimes fail, and it comes out without me thinking). I try and use male of neutral equivalents now, but apart from "wanker", a lot of the American ones (like "cocksucker" and so on) are basically homophobic. It's really hard to find a properly offensive term of abuse that's neither gendered or homophobic.

Comment

OK I've looked up p.o.s. and discovered it means piece of shit That makes sense in the second post but I don't follow how it works in the first

Comment

He meant 'piece of shit' works for non homophobic/non gender expletive.

Comment

Asshole works, too. TBH, 'cocksucker' as a homophobic term is a new one to me. Not saying it isn't, just that I'd never regarded it as such.

Comment

Ah. Got you. Mind you I'm not sure how many people are familiar with it. Reckon actually saying piece of shit would work better

Comment

It's easily conflated with 'point of sale', which can lead to all sorts of confusion.

Comment

Especially when one’s PoS is a PoS

Comment

When your NCR is nfg.

Comment

Diffusing the situation at Covington Catholic High School.

Comment

President Donald Trump’s social media accounts are filled with vile racism, idiotic xenophobia, and inaccurate statistics. And now we can add another category to the list: fake photos.

Comment

https://twitter.com/NemesisUK/status/1088484451129151489

Comment

Popcorn

Comment

Ben Elton.

Next?

(STILL CAN'T SEE THE TWITTER LINKS.)

Comment

Have you tried any of the earlier suggestions?

I’ve started adding links again, which I assume you can see and click on.

Comment

No, urs. Thanks for doing that. I tried the suggestions, but ... no.

Something to do with the adblocker (off, on this site) and the other adblockers that the ... doesn't matter. Too tired to process stuff anyway.

Comment

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1088608731968008194

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/stat...08731968008194

Comment

Given the current state of play I suppose Wilbur Ross's comment on shut-out government employees using food banks isn't really worth a mention.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X