Trump's Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
    Am I the only one who has suspicions about this? He announces that he has Covid, gets out of the debates, gets some sympathy, and emerges a week or so before the vote having "fought bravely and successfully".
    He could do the debates remotely.

Comment

I'm looking forward to the "worst take" contest on this news. Obviously the liberal media and antifa and the Dems did it, but we'll need to be told how.

Meanwhile ... celebrate, good times, come on!

Comment

FF is also highly suspicious and you two are by no means alone

On the Doctor point: 1j he has had MDs lie for him throughout (recall the healthiest President ever) and 2j there has not been any statement from a MD on any of the three statements, only statements from Trump and the White House
        Last edited by ursus arctos; 02-10-2020, 05:42.

Comment

https://twitter.com/varmitage27/status/1311904197353172992

Comment

If he actually has it, then he probably had it when he was at the debate, so Biden might have it too

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
              he has had MDs lie for him throughout (recall the healthiest President ever)
              Doctors have been struck off for less.

Comment

Not in the US, I'm afraid

There is now a MD statement

We are all worried about the Bidens

Comment

Time for disinfectant injections I think.

Comment

Fox is actually casting doubt on the efficacy of hydroxychloriquine.

I find these arguments to be strong

https://twitter.com/ecmclaughlin/status/1311906451808374784

https://twitter.com/heerjeet/status/1311906324821622784

There's also the fact that Dow futures are down 500 points

Comment

Yes, I'm with Mr Occam.

Let's spare a thought for all those people like Pelosi and co, who now have to say "thoughts and prayers" because it's even tougher than when somebody dies, you can't just issue an insincere statement saying "we were opponents but ... you always knew where they stood blah blah", and then move on. No, it could linger for weeks so you've got to keep up the pretence and not get caught dancing. Tough ask.

Comment

Why is it always president "pro tempore" of the senate? Isn't the speaker also speaker "pro tempore"? Isn't everyone?

Comment

Be interesting to see the reaction amongst the Qanon and Corona truthers types...

Comment

A lot of speculation that this is the “October Surprise”
                            he didn’t call it the “Chinese virus”
                            rules mean you mustn’t be mean to a brave sick man
                            lots of cool photo opportunities ( see Johnson)
                            can miss debate, and anything else he doesn’t like
                            chanfes narrative

Comment

Yeah look life has been weird and I understand people want to check every event for booby-traps these days. However, there is no logical upside that justifies some sort of fake infection ruse. Trump needs the debates. Biden doesn't. Stock market strength has been his strength. Crashing the market makes zero sense. Coming back in two or three days saying hey look COVID is a piece of piss gets met with 207,000 dead people says otherwise, get back in quarantine you absolute dipstick.

And right back to basics, every single time he has said for 10 months that it is all going away gets rerun while he's in the White House with the same fucking virus four weeks from polling day.

Comment

If Trump and Pence can't stand, who would the GOP candidate be?

Comment

Comment

White House chief medical officer has now confirmed it, and also stated that Trump will continue to carry out his duties as President, something that ended up hospitalising a somewhat fitter British Prime Minister.

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti2 View Post
                                      A lot of speculation that this is the “October Surprise”
                                      he didn’t call it the “Chinese virus”
                                      rules mean you mustn’t be mean to a brave sick man
                                      lots of cool photo opportunities ( see Johnson)
                                      can miss debate, and anything else he doesn’t like
                                      chanfes narrative
                                      Speculation by who? Cos he didn't say "Chinese virus" last night?

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                                        We are all worried about the Bidens
                                        Yeah, super job Cleveland Clinic.

Comment

https://twitter.com/laurenthehough/status/1311935842232012801

Comment

Having Trump do the remaining debates remotely is an attractive proposition given that it means he can be put on mute.

Comment

Originally posted by kokamoa View Post
                                              Having Trump do the remaining debates remotely is an attractive proposition given that it means he can be put on mute.
                                              Even better if the screen freezes. Maybe just as he is pronouncing the letter F.

Comment

Trump will benefit from this anyhow, only his death or him being permanently debilitated could be a positive of sort...even then, I am not so sure

Comment

Yeah, I'm not popping the champagne corks just yet. Look how Johnson got away with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
                                                    Yeah, I'm not popping the champagne corks just yet. Look how Johnson got away with it.
                                                    Indeed. Johnson caught it through his own ignorance and incompetence but gets portrayed as a brave and stoical survivor.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X