No announcement yet.

Trump's Card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes. You couldn't make it up, as they say.

Comment

Never reading anything longer than a page and never finishing a paragraph that doesn't mention him definitely helps maintain that state of affairs.

I really, really hope that the planet is still inhabitable when his briefing materials are de-classified

Comment

Originally posted by Sporting View Post
        Is he really thick or pretending to be thick to keep the truly thick (and the rich and racist etc.) on his side?
        Well that's the question isn't it? I've long believed (certainly pre-Trump) that there's a huge "I'm voting for him because he's stupid like me" constituency. Obviously no one defines themselves that way, it emerges as it's opposite "I'm not voting for him because he thinks he's smarter than me." I suspect he's part really dumb and part phony dumb, and he probably doesn't know or care which is which.

Comment

There's a reason he had Michael Cohen threaten every educational institution he ever attended with fire and fury if they released any of his records or commented on his performance in any way.

Comment

I’m also firmly of the belief his mental faculties have declined to a significant degree. He wasn’t so rambling 40 years ago, and his age and notoriously poor diet, exercise and sleep habits have to exacerbate that.

Comment

Absolutely

We've posted considerable evidence to that effect before. The decline in his vocabulary (which is most easily examined) has been precipitous.

Comment

Small mercy: he's teetotal. Imagine if he weren't.

Comment

The absolute state of "your" country at the moment

https://twitter.com/revrrlewis/status/1136222453888425989

Comment

I was reading just now that Dubya was laughed at in 1999 because he couldn't name the President of India.* Yet that's several grades higher than Trump's ball park of knowledge.

*https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-sr...181051_000.htm
                    Last edited by Satchmo Distel; 05-06-2019, 19:42.

Comment

That whole "let's test your knowledge of world leaders" quiz was absolutely hilarious at the time, mainly because of Bush's terrible attempt to bluff his way through the examination.

Comment

"Britian"

Comment

Originally posted by Sporting View Post
                          Small mercy: he's teetotal. Imagine if he weren't.
                          I dunno, he'd probably have croaked by now.

Comment

The piggest-shitthick president to have ever lived?

The Moon is part of Mars

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/06/tru...ttacking-nasa/

(Andrew Jackson was regarded as a barely functioning moron, IIRC, wasnt he?)

Comment

The plan is ultimately to go to mars, via going to the moon as a first step. I think that's what he means.

The thing is though, that it was Him and his administration who decided that we were going to go back to the moon. It's Mike Pence that is looking for a launch of the SLS before the end of trump's term, and then, a re-run of apollo 11 in time for the end of his second term.

Comment

I've never seen a whole town make a complete arse of themselves the way Doonbeg did this week.

Comment

you clearly don't remember ballyporeen then. Then again neither do I because I was five, but I've seen videos.

You have to remember that That resort is basically the biggest employer for twenty miles.

Comment

[URL]https://twitter.com/waltshaub/status/1137550426084184065?s=21[/URL]

Comment

They are among the worst people on the planet.

And they revel in their evil.

Comment

Trump logic: Mexico is too dangerous a country for us to allow immigration from there, but it's a "safe third country" for asylum claimants.

Comment

Trump has had meetings with the French President, the Prime Minister of Ireland, and the Queen of England (U.K.)

Comment

A blast from the recent past, as SB favourite Duncan Hunter's wife has flipped on her odious husband.

Years of cavalier spending of her husband’s political contributions culminated in a guilty plea Thursday for Margaret Hunter, the wife of Rep. Duncan Hunter, R-Alpine, who was co-indicted last year in a sweeping campaign-finance investigation.

During a change-of-plea hearing in the federal courthouse in San Diego, Margaret Hunter formally admitted that she illegally used thousands of dollars in campaign donations for her personal expenses.

. . .

The 22-page agreement makes clear that Margaret Hunter has been cooperating with prosecutors for months — and her eventual sentence will reflect that help.

“The United States has made a preliminary determination that Defendant’s cooperation will merit a five-level downward departure,” one footnote to the agreement reads. “This recommendation, however, is contingent on her continuing to cooperate and provide a truthful and accurate recounting of all relevant events up to and including the time of her sentencing.”

Comment

I saw that Mrs Vape was planning on flipping, but this is great. Hopefully he's going down for a long time.

It is, of course, testament to East County San Diego that Duncan Hunter still got re-elected against the excellent Campa-Najjar despite all this. It's one of the last remaining enclaves of proper redneck California.

Comment

Trump retweeting the vile Katie Hopkins to go after Khan

https://twitter.com/steveplrose/status/1140002304424402949

fuck me the makers of the Apprentice have got a lot to answer for.

Comment

and when reporting an attack by the American President on the Muslim Mayor of London the BBC makes it clear which side it's on...

https://twitter.com/Jane_Samuels/status/1140212749508784128

Comment

This is normal

[URL]https://twitter.com/rgoodlaw/status/1139945314754990081?s=21[/URL]

Comment

Working...
                                                    X