No announcement yet.

Trump's Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that "renolt" the usual pronunciation in the US?

Comment

I'm afraid so, especially in the outer boroughs

Comment

Half points for him knowing that Renault is from France.

Comment

Holy. Crap. Thank you so much for that.

Practically everything is wrong there. It's uncanny.

Comment

It is possibly more 80s than a Pontiac commercial. Neon...a mime...the hair...a dull car playing at being sexy and desirable. And the spot is almost 4 minutes long. Where could it possibly have played?

Comment

Originally posted by WOM View Post
              It is possibly more 80s than a Pontiac commercial. Neon...a mime...the hair...a dull car playing at being sexy and desirable.
              And don't forget the wannabe Pat Benatar soundtrack.

Comment

I think the net takeaway was 'heat / hot', but I could be wrong.

Comment

After about a minute-and-a-half I began to feel a little bit woozy so I stopped watching.

Comment

Trump's got his G7...

Comment

Quelle surprise

Comment

The minutes of the venue selection meeting must be fun.

Comment

It appears that Mulvaney just said that "Yes, the military aid was held back as a quid pro quo" but added a version of "But, hey, that's totally normal and fine!"

Comment

Originally posted by Gangster Octopus View Post
                            Perfect venue for his cheating and lies.

Comment

Originally posted by San Bernardhinault View Post
                              It appears that Mulvaney just said that "Yes, the military aid was held back as a quid pro quo" but added a version of "But, hey, that's totally normal and fine!"
                              Quote:

"Did he also mention to me in [the] past the corruption related to the DNC server? Absolutely," Mulvaney said of a conversation he had Trump. "No question about that. But that's it, and that's why we held up the money." He added: "The look-back to what happened in 2016 certainly was part of the thing that he was worried about in corruption with that nation."
                              https://www.politico.com/news/2019/1...6-probe-050156

I can only assume that he's trying to make Presidential criminality seem like normal behaviour that should not be punishable

Comment

DOJ and Sekulow already running away from Mulvaney's admission at a rate of knots

Comment

I think that's it. It sounded like Sondland's testimony today would be fully throwing Rudy and Don under the bus. So, they've decided to up the ante on what they think is reasonable to try and brazen out.

Before, they were brazening out getting a foreign country to mess with US elections.

Now they're brazening out using congressional funds to blackmail a foreign country into messing with US elections.

And saying "This is normal behaviour, we all do this."

Comment

I saw a comedian called Randy Rainbow doing Trump song parodies in Fort Myers last night and thought this one was particularly great

Comment

Trump is proving to be the best President that Russia has ever had

Comment

I liked Kruschchev...

https://twitter.com/briebriejoy/status/1184997450752376833?s=20

Comment

Comparative matchup polling is utter toss.

Comment

Why? relatively straightforward question.

Comment

Because almost nobody who's not a political nerd is really familiar with the candidates at this point. If you look at this kind of polling Trump's numbers usually don't change - the "don't knows" tend to fill the gap. Having looked at the Emerson page, this is a weird one with no "Don't Knows", so I don't know what's going on here. But generally, matchup polling has shown Biden winning by most, followed by Sanders, followed by Warren, followed by Harris, followed by Buttigieg. It's basically a question of who the public even knows about.

Comment

This is good from Bette

[URL]https://twitter.com/bettemidler/status/1185574372012109824?s=21[/URL]

Comment

He's backed out of the Doral G7 idea. Perhaps he does have some vestigial sense of shame.

Comment

Either that or he doesn't want the embarrassment of being incarcerated whilst it was happening.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X