No announcement yet.

Trump's Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"info" that Manafort never used to bring down Clinton at the time, or even passed on to Trump, despite being in the ideal job to do so?

Comment

Originally posted by San Bernardhinault View Post
      Every time I see something new from Rudy, he appears to have lost it even more. This time he's suggesting a lawsuit against Congress because they're asking questions about the President and therefore restricting his ability to be President.

It's hard to know whether he's a completely senile idiot, a piece of performance art, or just in a desperate panic throwing anything at all out there because he's scared of going to prison.
      https://twitter.com/AndreaChalupa/status/1179211313635057666?s=20

Comment

This show jumped the shark today.

Comment

It's now purely a comedy where you watch Republicans turn a deaf ear to Trump calling on China and Ukraine to investigate the Bidens. There's no suspense because there's no threshold beyond which the Republicans would start to act.

Comment

I think Trump has to double down like this - having released the call summary that confirmed that he asked for foreign interference in 2020, he has no option but to pretend that it's completely normal and entirely acceptable. He might or might not believe it, but he can't admit that it's wrong - therefore I think he asks China to interfere to create the impression that it's normal.

Comment

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1179840448225054720

Comment

TECH SUPPORT!

Comment

ROYAL RUMBLE!

Comment

He must have read your post because he twittered a WWF style 2020 campaign ad just after you posted it:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1179862105945542656

Comment

The mind of Trump

China is unfair, they're killing us on trade. Rigging the currency. I'm gonna put tariffs in China.

China, help me take on Biden.

Comment

Rick Perry, who replaced Pence at Zelensky's inauguration after 45 pulled him back, is leaving the Cabinet in November.

Comment

He's been playing that role for a couple of months now (maybe ten Scaramuccis).

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                            He's been playing that role for a couple of months now (maybe ten Scaramuccis).
                            He can do the fandango.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Gymshorts View Post

He can do the fandango.
                              Someone had his Wheaties for breakfast, that's for sure...

Comment

It's zingers all the way down.

Comment

In the series of texts between the various Ukraine envoys and ambassadors, is the final "Hey! Don't say Quid Pro Quo. We've been very explicit that nobody should say Quid Pro Quo!" one going to hold any water as a defence? I mean, it's obviously bullshit, but are the public going to see that and say "Oh, well, he said it wasn't a quid pro quo despite all the stuff that came before, therefore it's totally and utterly fine"? I know that's the spin we'll get from Fox and National Review, but will it get any traction?

Comment

Maloney rebutted it on Sep 25th

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c48191...ower-complaint

Comment

Do any Stable Genius voters know what quid pro quo means?

Comment

That's part of its attraction as a strategy.

Comment

Which thread to put this in?

https://twitter.com/TomKibasi/status/1180414966102405120?s=20

Comment

Why do Trump supporters shout "Pocahontas" at Elisabeth Warren?

Comment

Because she has Native American heritage, and they are racist bell ends?

Comment

The administration is going to separate families by requiring spouses to show proof they can afford health insurance before they are allowed in

Comment

Working...
                                                X