No announcement yet.

Trump's Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did they cover the brothel in the Yukon?

Comment

Not that I saw (I only caught a bit of it) but I had heard about the knocking shop up in the Frozen North.

The segment I saw focussed on the 60s really, with the dealings of the dodgy old man being scrutinised by the authorities, Fred Jnr. failing to live up to his father's high expectations and drifting into alcoholism and Donald diligently working his way through business school and taking a keen watching interest in his brother's mistakes and demise.

Comment

Yeah, Fred going off the rails (while quite understandable given his parents), really required the old man to shift gears. He had to get the previously useless second son out of Fordham, buy him a place at Penn (he never went to "business school" which is a graduate degree here) and rejigger all of the financial shenanigans to stop funding Fred.

Comment

[URL]https://twitter.com/elivalley/status/1162376151060422656?s=21[/URL]

Comment

Speaking of the Frozen North, have we not done Greenland yet?

Comment

WTF thread.

About 24 hours ago

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                WTF thread.

About 24 hours ago
                And also know as the "Sir Not Appearing When (I) Do a Search" thread.

Though I would of (sic) thought it would turn up here first?

Comment

Both the Washington Post and the New York Times have long features today on just what a despicable excuse for a human being Steven Miller is.

https://twitter.com/jbouie/status/1162895850890248198

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1162797508575322113

Comment

He has now just announced that he's postponing his trip to Denmark because the Prime Minister of Denmark has stated that she has no interest in selling Greenland.

Total and complete demented syphilitic moron. Unbefuckinglievable.

Comment

This sort of thing is going to leave NATO as only a US and UKania satellite sooner than later.

Comment

Would he consider just invading Greenland?

Comment

How’d we miss Trump saying 80%+ of American Jews are bad Jews?

Comment

What is it with the Greenland thing?

Comment

Originally posted by WOM View Post
                              He has now just announced that he's postponing his trip to Denmark because the Prime Minister of Denmark has stated that she has no interest in selling Greenland.

Total and complete demented syphilitic moron. Unbefuckinglievable.

When asked he said that he'd consider using US territory as part of the swap and said that it was basically just a real estate deal.

I mean, to be fair to the guy, just when you think he can't surprise you any more he comes up with this sort of lark.

Comment

It's a pretty remarkable take on the dual loyalty slur.

Comment

The Greenland thing is clearly just a distractor and it should be treated as such and ignored.

The "disloyal Jews" thing, however is I suspect a slip (I mean we know he's a racist, but I think he didn't mean to make it quite as plain as that)

Comment

He's been consistent in that vein for a while, see referring to Bibi at AIPAC as "your prime minister", etc.

I'm quite sure that the Adelsons say stuff like that all the time, and that Jared believes it (though he might self-censor). It isn't as if it was a completely discredited view in the larger community before he came to office.

Comment

Speaking of that

https://twitter.com/keithboykin/status/1164169429850218501

Comment

"Wayne Allyn Root is an American conservative author, radio host and conspiracy theorist."

Oh, good then....

Comment

When are Denmark / Greenland going to shut down Thule then?

Comment

I really hope we aren't deprived of Trump suffering from a painful death that we can all celebrate before the world ends

Comment

Originally posted by Incandenza View Post
                                              I really hope we aren't deprived of Trump suffering from a painful death that we can all celebrate before the world ends
                                              Huh...you're choosy. I'd even take swift and painless in his sleep at this point.

Comment

King of Israel? Oh dear.

Comment

This is fine.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X