Trump's Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bruno

If this is alluding to me I'm at a loss.
    Don't take "sides"

Just do what you know in your heart to be right.

(And in other news, Hell hath just frozen over, because if I'm not mistaken, that's almost an exact quote from the end of the Book of Mormon)

Comment

Does Mueller really have a problem with people talking quickly, is he slightly deaf?

Comment

He seems really nervous.

Comment

The 5 minutes each questioner gets: surely fairer if a question has to be repeated that extra time be added.

Comment

The process is not designed to optimise the chance of revealing the truth. It is designed to provide airtime and sound bites for the questioners.

Mueller is 74 and saw extensive combat in Vietnam. It would be quite surprising if his hearing hasn't deteriorated.

Comment

God, people still think that this will actually result in something.

[URL]https://twitter.com/briantylercohen/status/1154041506589597696[/URL]

It's a fucking cargo cult.

Comment

They are so embarrassing

Comment

Comment

"113/"

Good lord. While the Louise Mensches of the world were clearly grifters looking for a new angle, people like Abramson clearly believe all of this.
                    Last edited by Incandenza; 24-07-2019, 18:52.

Comment

Originally posted by Incandenza View Post
                      I have so many questions

Comment

There are a handful of people here who view Mueller the way certain Irishmen view Roy Keane

Comment

Was always a McCarthy man in that battle. Guess that'll block me from taking citizenship.

Comment

Nobody was painting pictures of roy keane as a chippendale. Robert Mueller was born during the war. that picture is so weird.

Comment

And here I thought you had been paying attention

Comment

TAB, I'm not sure whether you want to know the story behind that picture or not. Giving just some of the information will raise so many more questions.

https://splinternews.com/twitters-wo...aus-1828464632

https://news.avclub.com/resistance-g...d-f-1835007059

I think the most entertaining overview of them is from Chapo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCap6PMnFss

Comment

Fucking hell. Is Florida the Kitum Cave of politics?

Comment

I don't understand why anyone would be opposed to an investigation into the obviously shady dealings of this terrible person.

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
                                      Fucking hell. Is Florida the Kitum Cave of politics?
                                      I got back yesterday morning after a week in Florida. That state is in the bag for Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Tactical Genius View Post

I got back yesterday morning after a week in Florida. That state is in the bag for Trump.
                                        You forgot the felons, dude. Seriously.

• 10.43% of the Florida population is disenfranchised[11]
                                        • 1,686,318 total Floridians are disenfranchised.
                                        • Florida has the most disenfranchised citizens in the United States.
                                        • Florida has the highest disenfranchisement rate in the United States.
                                        • 23.3% of black voters in Florida can’t vote because of felony disenfranchisement.

Comment

Hahah Flynnie you make my point exactly.

All that leaves are the whites and (white) Hispanics. I saw alot of Trump 2020 bumber stickers and signs outside people's houses.

Comment

Well my point is those people above, unless they were convicted for murder or a sex crime, have the franchise again, a referendum having been passed in 2018. Trump won Florida by just over 100,000 votes, and DeSantis (the pound shop Trump) won by just over 30,000.

The Republicans are trying to erect road blocks in front of it, as is their wont, but a lot of people are going to be on the voter rolls for the first time in a long time in 2020.

Comment

That largely depends on whether the GOP attempt to gut the effectiveness of the referendum withstands the current court challenges.

The new law requires felons to pay any outstanding court fines or fees before they can cast their ballots — a requirement that the American Civil Liberties Union describes as creating "two classes of returning citizens: a group wealthy enough to afford their voting rights and another group who cannot afford to vote."

Comment

Originally posted by Flynnie View Post
                                                Well my point is those people above, unless they were convicted for murder or a sex crime, have the franchise again, a referendum having been passed in 2018. Trump won Florida by just over 100,000 votes, and DeSantis (the pound shop Trump) won by just over 30,000.

The Republicans are trying to erect road blocks in front of it, as is their wont, but a lot of people are going to be on the voter rolls for the first time in a long time in 2020.
                                                The democrats should not be relying on the black vote. See the US election thread where I go into details for the reasons why.

Comment

Working...
                                                X