Trump's Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anton pulisov View Post
    He's still on course to be the first president since Jimmy Carter not to start a war.
    Alternatively he'll have started armageddon in Iran. One or the other.

Comment

Obsidian seems to have been traded widely an all.

Comment

Originally posted by anton pulisov View Post
        He's still on course to be the first president since Jimmy Carter not to start a war.
        Fuck me, that's depressing. He'd be the first president in my lifetime not to start a war.

Comment

Originally posted by Wouter D View Post

Fuck me, that's depressing. He'd be the first president in my lifetime not to start a war.

I know what you mean but that reads SO badly!

Comment

https://twitter.com/harrysiegel/status/1147655722794127360

Comment

Here's hoping he'll squeal. Maybe Donald and Bill can share a cell.

Is there a reason they didn't use "alleged" there to describe Epstein? Has he been convicted previously? Edit: yep. Wikipediad that for myself
              Last edited by anton pulisov; 07-07-2019, 00:06.

Comment

I think so. That was what the controversy surrounding trump cabinet member Alex Acosta was about, wasn't it?

Comment

Exactly.

He pled guilty to a sweetheart deal and then served his time in a way that was not supposed to be available to sex offenders.

Comment

Oh, thank fucking God. Total degenerate shitbag.

Comment

It's one of those moral dilemmas where you want Trump to be guilty but are also ashamed of having that thought because of the horrendous suffering his victims would have endured.

Also connects to the bad faith discussion in a way because the likelihood of Trump being guilty of this particular crime rests on a lot of assumptions unless or until we get some testimony. It's a convenient accusation rather than one that can be issued with any authority yet so has to remain a shared private thought.
                      Last edited by Satchmo Distel; 07-07-2019, 04:52.

Comment

Trump administration is "inept, insecure, and incompetent".

White House is "divided and disfunctional" under Donald Trump.

Says UK ambassador.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48898231

Comment

It's one of those moral dilemmas where you want Trump to be guilty but are also ashamed of having that thought because of the horrendous suffering his victims would have endured.
                          Come on, as if he isn't guilty...

Comment

It will be interesting to see if the Feds have managed to flip Maxwell fille.

She has all of the receipts.

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Profumo View Post
                              Trump administration is "inept, insecure, and incompetent".

White House is "divided and disfunctional" under Donald Trump.

Says UK ambassador.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48898231
                              And in a month or two...

UK government is "inept, insecure, and incompetent".

Conservative party is "divided and disfunctional" under Boris Johnson/Jeremy Hunt

Says US ambassador.

Comment

It is interesting to think about who leaked this Oakeshott and why.

Comment

I'm glad I'm not the only one wondering. Is it someone trying to sabotage US-UK relations before B Johnson comes in and offers Trump the keys to the treasury?

Comment

There is a theory that it is part of a campaign for Farrage to be the new Ambassador . .

Comment

Oooh! I was wondering what benefit would have come from sabotaging the current ambassador. Now that makes sense.

Comment

The current ambassador was already leaving later this year. The idea is that this is intended to sabotage his successor, who is one of those serious civil servant types and therefore considered not Brexity-enough.

Comment

This may need posting on the WTF thread as well

https://twitter.com/mckaycoppins/status/1148016436377530368

Comment

Can our US-based sistren and brethren tell us what the local press have had to say about this attack on "Agent Orange"?*

* subs (i.e. Dunc) can we have the Russian / Cyrillic for that please?

Comment

Sorry, what?

Comment

Thought you were the king of translating into Russian, what with the "Union of Ireland Utd" or whatever it is?

Comment

As you noted, Dunc is the resident Cod Russian "expert".

Do you think you put a link up?

What attack?

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                                                    As you noted, Dunc is the resident Cod Russian "expert".

Do you think you put a link up?

What attack?
                                                    Ah.

Our ambassador.

Apologies.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X