Trump's Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So is this, methinks

[URL]https://twitter.com/gelliottmorris/status/1119649195072348160?s=21[/URL]

Comment

Comment

https://twitter.com/JonathanBlitzer/status/1118562657760624641

Comment

Originally posted by Gerontophile View Post
          Satch, where are you?
          Florida, which is going down the toilet politically.

Comment

I think "going" is a little optimistic.

Comment

It's always been corrupt (see Pork Chop Gang), it had the highest lynching rate and did not allow homosexual partnerships until 2003, but it's definitely gotten nastier since Scott became Governor.

Comment

But bless all of Florida for "The Sunshine Act".

Comment

Is that the one with Walter Matthau and George Burns?

Comment

[URL]https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1120343526133391361?s=21[/URL]

Comment

Groan!

[URL]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1121738863486095360[/URL]

Comment

Heil to the cheif.

Comment

Hey,what about those Cheifs!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Yellow View Post
                            Heil to the cheif.
                            Isn't it Hiel?

Comment

I've just realised who The Donald is modelling himself on. The pursed lips, the fake tan, the outrageous hair - it's 1980s David Coverdale:

Comment

He looks like the lovechild of Trump and Uri Geller

Comment

[URL]https://twitter.com/brianstelter/status/1122816966337748993?s=21[/URL]

This would be a very interesting political science experiment if the stakes weren't so high. The strategy for 2020 is very clearly to lie as boldly as possible in the knowledge that the likes of Fox and Sinclair and the GOP Congress will never call them on it. The corollary to that is illegally obstructing every possible Congressional inquiry so as to run out the clock.

It is the best demonstration yet that he has complete control over "strategy" and the "adults" have been sidelined.

Comment

Originally posted by Satchmo Distel View Post
                                    He looks like the lovechild of Trump and Uri Geller
                                    He can't half sing, though.

Whitesnake 87 is a brilliant rock album, and I will fight anyone who dares argue otherwise.

Comment

I think that is part of it, but that a potentially more significant factor is Mueller's steadfast commitment to DOJ precedent and procedure, which hold that Barr was very much acting within his authority.

That said, Mueller's testimony is going to be very interesting.

As to the wording question, Mueller and his team clearly though that if any portion of the Report was going to be released early, it would be the Executive Summaries that they specifically drafted for that purpose (and purposefully made sure were scrubbed of material that would have to be redacted, therefore allowing for their early release).
                                      Last edited by ursus arctos; 01-05-2019, 16:17.

Comment

Wohl is the grift that keeps on giving

My favourite part of the grift is how he bolts on supposed arbitrage of political betting markets on to a fairly bog standard, if pathetic, dirty tricks/misinformation campaign, with no rationale or business plan whatsoever. Anyone who invested in this - I really doubt anyone did - deserves to lose everything.
                                        Last edited by Ginger Yellow; 01-05-2019, 16:46.

Comment

He certainly has a lot of energy

Comment

I'm "priviledged" to have read it.

Comment

It looks like securities fraud to me, though I doubt it would be prosecuted if he never got significant funds.

Though it could also very well be a violation of his lifetime ban from the industry.

Comment

I'm sure there's a Reg D exemption for "well heeled" investors.

Comment

Don't think that this administration hasn't considered just that.

Comment

Barr really has drunk all of the Kool-Aid

Comment

Working...
                                                    X