No announcement yet.

Trump's Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They think they've got a winner with healthcare and are talking about it all the time. I reckon they could just about also make the point that sending bombs to Jews is seriously, worse than vandalism, bad, mind.

Comment

Soros, Obama, Clinton, Brennan, Holder. We nearly have a full bingo card. I would not be surprised if Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi and perhaps Rod Rosenstein are also intended recipients.

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Profumo View Post
        ?
        The Cleaner bit in Pulp Fiction I assume

Comment

Originally posted by San Bernardhinault View Post
          Soros, Obama, Clinton, Brennan, Holder. We nearly have a full bingo card. I would not be surprised if Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi and perhaps Rod Rosenstein are also intended recipients.
          To soon quote Republican voters: "but her emails... wait what? Oh, deep state."

Oh, and "the Deficit... wait, what? Caravan!"

Comment

A fun thought in the darkness...

Comment

Originally posted by San Bernardhinault View Post
              Maxine Waters has come to pass.

Comment

Anyone willing to take a bet that Rahm Emanuel gets one?

Comment

Is it even possible not to get caught after sending that many packages? I mean, one small slip and they'll have you by bedtime.

Comment

Yeah, I'm guessing it's unabomber sophistication involved.

Comment

Well, if you are a member of “law enforcement” . . .

It is very much not Unabomberesque, as he devoted a lot of thought and effort to not being caught.

Comment

https://twitter.com/theonion/status/1055161013828546561?s=21

Comment

Ha ha.

Comment

This story about Trump still using a personal iPhone to make calls despite being told that Chinese and Russian spies are listening in on him is only the third highest story on the New York Times website.

Comment

Fake news, Fake bombs

Seriously, how is it even possible to have any form of rational debate with such people?

Example, I'm not linking to it, especially liking the false equivalency with being shouted at in a restaurant.

Conservatives, true conservatives (not the idiots that the liberal left tries to lump into conservatism like the white supremacists and neo-nazis) are not capable of the kind of violence that the Democrats have been trying to paint “the rightwing” with over the years. The Tea Party never committed the kind of violent protesting that leftist groups have. NRA members are not the ones causing mass shootings. Republicans aren’t out there inciting violence, calling for people to confront the enemy at restaurants, and they haven’t been playing the obstructionist games that the Democrats play which were revealed front and center during the Kavanaugh confirmation.

I believe the bombs in question, going to the four most controversial liberal left people or media organizations out there, were staged. False accusations of sexual harassment have not worked. False accusations that the President is a Nazi, a racist, or a misogynist have not worked. Now, their “cry wolf strategy” has gone overboard, and I hope it is revealed that the liberal left is behind this fake bomb story.

Comment

It isn't possible, because they refuse to accept any reality other than the evidence-free version that supports their point of view.

Comment

Seriously, how is it even possible to have any form of rational debate with such people?
                                  It isn't. Opinions acquired irrationally can't be changed by reason.

Which, I fear, has long term consequences which stretch well beyond this presidency. There are a significant number of true believers who now feel validated. They won't fade away soon, nor peacefully.

Comment

Trump is apparently blaming the victims for the bombs

Comment

And the press, need to be more civil apparently.

Comment

Robert de Niro now, apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by anton pulisov View Post
                                          I thought you meant that Trump was blaming de Niro, I have since read the news.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Reverend View Post
                                            I thought you meant that Trump was blaming de Niro, I have since read the news.
                                            No, Trump was not talkin' to De Niro.

Comment

He did call him a mook though.

Comment

The DWS return address is a nice touch

https://twitter.com/cnn/status/1055432769348739079?s=21

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno
                                                  I don't assume the bombs are a false flag. But given how toxic the environment has become, it wouldn't shock me.
                                                  Come on.

Comment

Originally posted by anton pulisov View Post
                                                    He didn't have to wait long then.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X