No announcement yet.

Trump's Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, the Washington Post are trying a new trick to stop you reading more than 5 pages without paying. They are just whiting out the page. They obviously haven't heard of the "open page in Private Window" option in Opera.

And it very much looks like, that Mr Sekulow is an absolute shitbag of the first water.
    Last edited by Gerontophile; 30-06-2017, 02:34. Reason: Many options, settled for shitbag.

Comment

I thought I had read about it on here too. But it's a fulltime job trying to keep up with him.

Comment

I don't understand how that would work. Replacing the ACA with nothing is still replacing it. There would be no incentive for the neoliberals to fill the void, because the void is their goal. It would be a deception, pretending to promise a replacement later only to say sorry folks two years later.

I think it would lose them more votes than leaving the ACA in place and sabotaging it by stealth.

Comment

Is Trump going to fire Mueller?

Tweet was early, early this morning.

Comment

More voter suppression coming

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...er-suppression

Comment

There were a couple of states who basically told him to piss off.

*And if I had read the article, I would have read that it says that.

Comment

Turns out that Kobach's home state of Kansas is barred by state law from providing some of the information he's demanding.

Comment

Fortunately it applies to Indiana as well.

Just another Friday in Trumpland where they throw this out hoping to get a Mika/Joe distracted populace to ignore a move that is chillingly evil. Kobach is a twisted S.O.B.

Comment

Clearly what our struggle for independence was all about.

Comment

In fairness though, CNN are fairly shit

Comment

that's.......insane.

This is bad. It's hard to run a global empire if you're a laughing stock. This has to stop soon.

Comment

I wonder who created that for him, because he certainly didn't do it himself?

It smells like one of Bannon's evil minions.

Comment

For all his faults, Donald Trump understands the cyber better than HRC or Obama.

Comment

It is by a Reddit user called "HanAssholeSolo"
                              Last edited by ursus arctos; 02-07-2017, 18:28.

Comment

All Hail EMPORER MAGA.

It's straight out of Idiocracy.

Comment

We are now up to 41 states defying the Voter Suppression Commission

Happy Fourth of July

Comment

I'm sure everyone knows about NPR tweeting the Declaration of Independence, and the replies they got as a result, but if this thread is going to be a thread of record, we should mention it here anyway.

Besides, some of them are (unintentionally) hilarious in their stupidity.

https://twitter.com/NPR/status/882314061886746625

https://twitter.com/JustEsrafel/status/882315204218019844

Comment

"How CNN found the Reddit user behind the Trump wrestling GIF"

After posting his apology, "HanA**holeSolo" called CNN's KFile and confirmed his identity. In the interview, "HanA**holeSolo" sounded nervous about his identity being revealed and asked to not be named out of fear for his personal safety and for the public embarrassment it would bring to him and his family.

CNN is not publishing "HanA**holeSolo's" name because he is a private citizen who has issued an extensive statement of apology, showed his remorse by saying he has taken down all his offending posts, and because he said he is not going to repeat this ugly behavior on social media again. In addition, he said his statement could serve as an example to others not to do the same.

CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change.
                                      CNN has even thinner skin than Donald Trump.

Comment

I dunno. One less keyboard warrior who thinks he is anonymous is a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
                                          I dunno. One less keyboard warrior who thinks he is anonymous is a good thing.
                                          Say that to me face, Mr. Plissken

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                                            I'm sure everyone knows about NPR tweeting the Declaration of Independence, and the replies they got as a result, but if this thread is going to be a thread of record, we should mention it here anyway.

Besides, some of them are (unintentionally) hilarious in their stupidity.

https://twitter.com/NPR/status/882314061886746625

https://twitter.com/JustEsrafel/status/882315204218019844
                                            He at least owned up to it.

Comment

Inca's post above, is the first link that has taken me directly from this website to another website, without opening a new tab.

Comment

The man really is not well.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerontophile View Post
                                                  Inca's post above, is the first link that has taken me directly from this website to another website, without opening a new tab.
                                                  Hmm...and I didn't attempt to link to anything at all. Yet my post was a link to the tweet embedded in the post. Not sure how that happened.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                                                    That was troubling.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X