What's going on around me!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On Saturday I was invited to a party where the bloke who invited me, his wife introduced me to a friend of hers with the words that she had been interested for a while and that we should go on a date.

We chatted during the evening and had a great time. She had to leave a bit earlier because she had to work the following morning, while I stayed.

Later that evening, a mate who had seemed a bit down for a while, we was stood outdoors to get some air, he pulls out a gun and shoots himself in the head, right in front of us.

I'm getting out of this roaler coaster bullshit!!

jesus. are you ok?

Comment

As ok as I can be

Comment

Fucking hell.

Comment

I echo the 'Fucking Hell' sentiments - it's the only response I had on seeing this.

The first two paragraphs of Pietro's post didn't prepare me for the third and final one. Hope you're bearing up okay, Pietro.

Comment

Similarly, I read this before any of the replies were made. I thought of saying "Fuck!" and maybe something more, but nothing I could think of to say would make the slightest bit of difference, I thought, so I left it.

Comment

Shit, ganja. You ought to get some counselling after that. Honestly.

Comment

...!

Comment

Ew.

Comment

PPV, your invite to me to come to Goteburg, your 'mates' will all be safely locked back up by then, won't they ...? You make it sound like you've had a summer partying with the Manson family.

That was stiff upper-lip British deflective humour, by the way, obviously I'm sorry to hear about your suicidal friend. Did he "succeed" so to speak? Not all head injuries are fatal, and you didn't say. Glancing blows and all that.

Comment

Working...
                    X