Apple TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apple TV

Anyone have an Apple TV? What apps do you like? Got one recently, and don't know what's good on there besides Netflix and Crossy Road.

Apple TV

Bought one a few weeks ago. Got Kodi sideloaded, Sonic the hedghog for old times' sake. Aldo's adventure's good, if infuriating. There's a tennis game which is OK, and a few driving games. Bought the game controller, as the remote isn't much cop for actual games where you need anything like precision

Comment

Apple TV

Didn't know you can get Kodi on there. Looked up the instructions, it seems a little complicated, moreso than it was getting in on our Firestick.

Comment

Apple TV

For sure - it's also a pain because every week, I need to re-sign the app.

Comment

Apple TV

My Apple TV suddenly stopped working. My TV no longer recognizes it. I've tried everything. Talked to support a few times.

Comment

Apple TV

I had an Apple TV 2, (which I jailbroke) but changed to a rooted Amazon Fire TV, . Kodi on both. The latter's lots better.

Comment

Apple TV

I'm a Chromecast user myself, but I always read people saying the Roku is the best all-round media device.

Comment

Apple TV

I'm certainly finding the Roku better than either the (old) Apple TV or the FireTV. It's not perfect — I've yet to find any good way to mirror my PC screen, though this may change with a new graphics card — but it has all the major services, much better search than any of the competitors, and it gets the little usability things right in ways the others didn't.

Comment

Apple TV

This thread tells me I should be doing an awful lot more with either the Fire Stick or Apple TV I have in the house.

Comment

Apple TV

After tending your acreage and livestock, it's a wonder you have time to watch anything at all.

Comment

Apple TV

I am on project "preparing to grow grass where a road used to be". That and tending to my Yucca Filamentosa now I have worked out what they are.

Comment

Working...
                      X