• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How proud am I to live in Sheffield!

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/watch-...rade-1-8728312

Comment

Reported hate crimes rise by 29% to new record high

Rise in hate crime in England and Wales - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41648865

Comment

There is a racist cunt coming to Florida this week: http://www.newsweek.com/florida-decl...earance-686202

Comment

I think that this belongs here.

Comment

The boy alleged to be responsible seems to be a big Tommeh fan.

Comment

Apparently his sister has been assaulted today.

And West Yorkshire Police have announced that following an arrest and pending a criminal investigation, details of this alleged assault should not be repeated.

Comment

The bully boy’s FB has a load of hate posts against him on it. I took a couple to task for “I will rape your mother” comments, as did many Muslims, one of whom told me that the worst of them are coming from a Syrian rightwing group. I dunno. It does seem that the moderate Muslims are calming it down as much as possible, last time I looked, and one young man apologised to me after calling me a stupid leg (?) and a hooker.

Comment

Online retribution doesn't sit easily with me as he's still a child regardless of his actions and his family's 'form'

Comment

Now Yaxley-Lennon wades in, using photos of a boy assaulted in Surrey to claim Jamal was part of a gang that was attacking white boys in Huddersfield.

Comment

Ah, Stephen. The cannon / skip / forks treatment is truly too good for him.

Comment

The family's lawyer is now threatening to sue Robinson.

Placing a vulnerable family in a predominantly white area wasn't very sensible.

Comment

Isn’t that mostly how asylum dispersal has worked since the Last Labour Gov wanted to reduce concentration in London? So Glasgow became substantially more diverse in a short period of time from the late 90s, now non urban places like Rothesay that are overwhelmingly white are hosting Syrian families in Scotland. I’m not sure it’s necesarily a problem if there’s good coordination of services and active engagement from authorities and third sector both with refugees and the white folks in these often fucked areas (and more than just one or two refugees are put in the same place). Doubt that’s the case in most of england but.
                          Last edited by Lang Spoon; 29-11-2018, 20:06.

Comment

If Robinson meets a bad end, I hope it’s from fellow Nazis. That evil prick as a martyr to Race War will be a total disaster.

Comment

His name isn't Tommy Robinson.

Comment

Yeah that as well the yaxley Lennon cunt. And he keeps wanting to hang out with Hearts and Rangers fans, heh.

Comment

Working...
                                X