Next Prime Minister

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next Prime Minister

Le Fusil dEst Dix wrote: Do you have a link for that?
    https://twitter.com/flashboy/status/748858483550937090

Comment

Next Prime Minister

Le Fusil dEst Dix wrote: Do you have a link for that?
      https://twitter.com/SamCoatesTimes

Comment

Next Prime Minister

I bet he sees himself as Jon Snow doesn't he? Surely he isn't twirling his mustache enough to compare himself to Cersei?

Comment

Next Prime Minister

"Let nobody have any doubts.

If you live in South Wales, any government I lead will make sure that you don't lose a penny from Brexit. No government I lead will cut capital investment in places with funny names that you used to hear on Rugby Special that nobody cares about.

But if I do have to cut anything, I make this promise to you now: I will plant a question at PMQs with Alan Cairns so that I can blame the Welsh Government."

Comment

Next Prime Minister

All that money saved from the EU, eh?

We're going to get £5bn a year extra for the NHS from Gove by 2020. That's £3bn less than George Osborne already promised.

Comment

Next Prime Minister

That long detailed pitch from Gove was impressive, seeing he wasn't going to stand till yesterday.

Comment

Next Prime Minister

Theresa May leeds by a mile among MPs with her moderate "I might send em back" stance to EU citizens living and working in Britain.

Gove 3rd, only one MP ahead of Leadsom, and behind Crabb. I'm almost cheering Foxy on.

Comment

Next Prime Minister

What chance May v Leadsom in the second round?

Comment

Next Prime Minister

Fuck sake, just bring it all down. Britain has a stink of late Yugoslavia now. Just hope to fuck Scotland are the Slovenes.

Comment

Next Prime Minister

Sadiq is trying to make London into Slovenia too. Might be a good way of getting some powers out of George Osborne or whoever is in charge of that sort of thing now.

On the plus side, Gove is now on Twitter. He doesn't yet have that many followers. And they're not all fans.

Comment

Next Prime Minister

God it comes to something when it's possible to view Cameron as the compassionate voice of reason in comparison with these dregs.

Comment

Next Prime Minister

Sadiq has sold the Boris water cannon and says he'll spend the money on youth services. Wonder if he was announcing that today because he thought Johnson would be running for PM.

I like his style anyway.

Comment

Next Prime Minister

May mentioned them yesterday as the most tangible result of Johnson's previous negotiation with the Germans

Comment

Next Prime Minister

Sorry if this has been posted already, but Shrewsbury and Atcham's finest nominates another candidate.

https://twitter.com/MrHarryCole/status/748496052085526528/photo/1?ref_src="twsrc%5Etfw

Comment

Next Prime Minister

www.gove2016.co.uk

Comment

Next Prime Minister

I see Theresa May has promised to bin Osborne's election fiscal promises.

That's sovereignty.

Comment

Next Prime Minister

Theresa May 4/11
                                    Andrea Leadsom 4/1
                                    Michael Gove 8/1
                                    Stephen Crabb 25/1
                                    Liam Fox 40/1

Leadsom is horrific, like a Thatcher-Tebbit amalgam:

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/14/immigration-could-overwhelm-britain-says-pro-brexit-minister-andrea-leadsom

Comment

Next Prime Minister

Late withdrawals – Tattersall’s Rule 4
                                      In all races, excluding ante-post bets, if a runner is withdrawn, not under starter’s orders, bets will be settled in accordance with Tattersalls Rule 4(c), which says that backers of the withdrawn horse will have their stakes refunded.

Does this mean that Gove will have the stake he plunged into BJs back returned to him?

Comment

Next Prime Minister

Leadsom is horrific, like a Thatcher-Tebbit amalgam:
                                        Yet is second favourite?

Comment

Next Prime Minister

Glass Half Empty wrote: Late withdrawals – Tattersall’s Rule 4
                                          In all races, excluding ante-post bets, if a runner is withdrawn, not under starter’s orders, bets will be settled in accordance with Tattersalls Rule 4(c), which says that backers of the withdrawn horse will have their stakes refunded.

Does this mean that Gove will have the stake he plunged into BJs back returned to him?
                                          Applause.

Comment

Next Prime Minister

Apparently Gove's speech - all 13 pages - was written in one morning. I like to picture his looks-like-Noel-Fielding wife cutting off his sweat-stained shirt ala Jack Kerouac as Gove furiously pounded the keyboard. "I think of Boris Johnson, I even think of Old Boris Johnson the father we never found, I think of Boris Johnson."

"Erm, no dear, we're stabbing him back? Remember?"

Comment

Next Prime Minister

Bollocks. Most of that was written aged 15, in front of his bedroom mirror, in his gaff that always smelt a bit of fish, in between squeezing plukes onto the glass. Only the detail has changed, the song remains the same frustrated virgin's cry.

GoveBusters the constant buzz in his brain. "But I wrote for The Times! You're still in the faish business Fraser!" he whined, while Sarah finished the final draft.

Comment

Next Prime Minister

Lang Spoon wrote: aged 15, in front of his bedroom mirror, in his gaff that always smelt a bit of fish, in between squeezing plukes onto the glass. Only the detail has changed, the song remains the same frustrated virgin's cry.

Comment

Next Prime Minister

PM's dreams, so hard to beat...

Comment

Next Prime Minister

Tubby Isaacs wrote: All that money saved from the EU, eh?

We're going to get £5bn a year extra for the NHS from Gove by 2020. That's £3bn less than George Osborne already promised.
                                                    And £13.2billion less than Gove et al promised during the referendum campaign.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X