Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

?

Comment

Where will this one-upmanship end? Dominic Raab admits to fucking dismembered human corpses while injecting heroine into his eyeballs?

Comment

Herion (sic), even.

Comment

Leaked photograph of a Cabinet meeting last month:

Comment

I can’t imagine Corbyn has ever done the drugs. Unless he ran into Tony Montana at a Cuba benefit.

Comment

Even Brian Cowen admitted to the odd joint during his student days.

Comment

Probably pork and devoured all in one solitary sitting.

Comment

Originally posted by San Bernardhinault View Post

The Tories always love the idea of forcing working class kids to go into the military. It stops them being uppity, learns them good discipline to not criticise their ranking officers, takes them away from education, gets them away from left wing influences, and provides good cannon fodder.

Bringing back National Service is a perennial pitch to the stupid old duffer classes that make up the Tory Membership.
                  It’s also a really stupid idea if you want to war it up, which I suspect Stewart is perfectly happy to do. Because while Iraq was unpopular, in no way did the US or the UK suffer the kind of national crisis from Iraq that Vietnam caused in the US, which was motivated largely by young men not wanting to die in Southeast Asia for nothing. You draft young people, your foreign policy is going to receive much more scrutiny than before.

Comment

National Service seems a useful staging post on our descent into a fash society.

Comment

Originally posted by Diable Rouge View Post

World of difference between smoking the odd joint and admittting you were a fucking crim in possession of Class "A"s I'd aver.

Comment

There's an episode of The New Statesman where the government realise that Britain's oil reserves are about to run out, and there's also an Election looming. The Tories don't want to take the blame for the inevitable economic shitshow that would follow, so Alan B'Stard suggests putting Piers Fletcher-Dervish in charge of the election campaign, on the basis that he would make a complete pig's ear of it, Labour will win, and then they'll be in government during the economic crash. The plan is that the tories would then gain a crushing victory in the subsequent election. Unfortunately Fletchr-Dervish is so transparently incompetent that Labour get wind that something is up, and so they try not to win the election either. Before long all 3 political parties are doing their best not to win the election because nobody wants to have to deal with the economic clusterfuck that is about to happen.

I'm guessing this is basically the same reason why all these tory leadership contenders are now claiming to be former drug addicts. They have to be in the race so they don't get called cowards for not entering, but none of them actually want to win this time round.

Comment

For all the amusement that there is in this, I bet that there is a metric fuckton of quotes from each of these cunts about how people who have done far, far, far less should be deported, jailed or have access to benefits stripped from them.

Not that we'll get to fucking see them.

Comment

This for example

https://twitter.com/CllrRalphBerry/status/1137405828884045829

Comment

Stewart proposed a National Citizens Service, for 4 weeks, which is a long way from military National Service for 2 years.

Here's what he said.

https://www.indy100.com/article/rory...-watch-8950091

I'm all for bashing Tories and calling them cunts, but let's get it right.

Anyway, still an appalling idea making it compulsory, the voluntary scheme is just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Profumo View Post

World of difference between smoking the odd joint and admittting you were a fucking crim in possession of Class "A"s I'd aver.

Woah.

Comment

Ditto.

Comment

Originally posted by Diable Rouge View Post

The question is, did they inhale?

Comment

Originally posted by Amor de Cosmos View Post

The question is, did they inhale?
                                      it really isn't any more.

Comment

Did that "defence" ever get a serious airing in Europe?

I was always surprised that it "worked" over here for the likes of William Jefferson Clinton.

Comment

[URL]https://twitter.com/jamesdoleman/status/1137479918898634757?s=21[/URL]

Comment

I’m more interested to know which Tory bigwigs, if any, were caught up in the Oxford undergrad smack scene of the mid 80s.

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti2 View Post
                                              t really isn't any more.
                                              I know. But it was more fun when they'd say that.
                                              Last edited by Amor de Cosmos; 08-06-2019, 22:53.

Comment

I'd love to know how many NDAs Boris Johnson is involved in. And as a potential PM I think it's in the public interest that we find out.

Now who's going to be brave enough to use parliamentary privilege to bring this out in the open?

Rabb continues to peddle the idea of bypassing parliament and getting Brenda to pull us out of the EU six days before Guy Fawkes night.

Comment

If anyone out there has serious dirt on Jonhnson, it will come out.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X