• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next Prime Minister

What a shame for poor Mr Gove. Idiot.

Comment

Next Prime Minister

ha ha ha. Gove is such a loser he's ended up way behind a junior ministerial mediocrity who's been caught out making her CV up.

Comment

Next Prime Minister

Leadsom reminds me of the Pauline character in the recent BBC Two sitcom Mum.

Bet she's just like that.

Comment

Next Prime Minister

Leadsom's faith school exchange with Uganda.

Buzzfeed rip into her.

Buzzfeed occasionally, fucking rule.

Comment

Next Prime Minister

Everybody must absolutely despise Gove for him to have got that few votes.

Comment

Next Prime Minister

Theresa May

Anna Wing/Lou Beale

Comment

Next Prime Minister

I hope we are moving to a time when faith based bigoted fuckwits are roundly despised (even by Tory types). Though I suppose folk in the late 18th must have thought the power of idiocy was waning. And then came the great evangelical cancer...

Comment

Next Prime Minister

La Hyde puts the boot in

Even in the final hour, Gove was vainly trying to make the leap from character actor to leading man. A Spectator interview found him glossing the Boris knifing thus: “I compare it to a group of people standing outside a collapsing building, wondering who is going to rescue a child inside. I thought: well, I don’t think I’ve got either the strength or the speed for this, but as I looked around, I thought, God, I’m at least as strong and at least as fast as the others. I’ve got to tryto save the child.” Spoken like the world’s creepiest arsonist.

Laughing from the upstairs windows of the inferno, we must assume, are the psychopathic babysitters Theresa May and Andrea Leadsom, only one of whom will emerge from the burning temple as the mother of dragons. All then shall kneel.

Still, at least Gove has achieved his repeatedly stated ambition of not wanting to be prime minister. It looked touch-and-go for a bit, what with there being one key group Michael had yet to formally alienate in the course of his treachery accumulator: namely, Conservative party members.

Comment

Next Prime Minister

Beautiful.

Comment

Next Prime Minister

Leadsom to win it then....

Comment

Next Prime Minister

If you think that is likely, it's time to short sterling.

Comment

Next Prime Minister

The fucker has a chance. The fear of UKIP entryists mightn't be too far off... If the Tories suddenly report growing membership after years of decline then god help us all from the Thatcher years reboot. Where there is discord may we bring harmony...

Comment

Next Prime Minister

I am paying attention to what Banks is saying with his polls. There is this sense of dread that the Tory membership will fall for that fluff...

Comment

Next Prime Minister

Like you, I think Banks is extremely dangerous.

Comment

Next Prime Minister

Moonlight shadow wrote: Leadsom to win it then....
                                To be fair, it would be an apt end to this entire fuqing farce.

Her "big economic speech" was pretty much a rendition of We are the World, but with less concrete detail

Comment

Next Prime Minister

Saw her on Channel 4 news, she was squirming when asked about her CV but did better on the God question when asked if God had ever spoken to her.

Is she going to publish her tax returns? I think they'll be as creative as her CV.

Comment

Next Prime Minister

The Tory Party members are going to go with Leadsom. They're the same ones who all voted Brexit. Johnson and Farage are backing her.

Run for the fucking hills.

Comment

Next Prime Minister

May should win. The members learnt from choosing IDS in 2001.

Comment

Next Prime Minister

Again Tubs, a certain George Galloway quote comes to mind. That's one general and one ref you were super sure of. I hope to Christ you're back on form this time.

Comment

Next Prime Minister

I'm coming to think of Andrea Leadsom as a cheap, street market knock-off version of Carly Fiorina created in a British sweatshop now free from Europe's quality control and copyright regulations.

Comment

Next Prime Minister

Leave.Eu polling put her ahead...and someone took a pic on tube of what looks like her campaign notes. Essentially a UKip manifesto...war on pc, etc

And trigger art 50 in September...

Shared pic on FB/Twitter, see if I can put it here

Comment

Next Prime Minister

Oh good god no. I'm too young for Dignitas.

Comment

Next Prime Minister

I think provided a Brexiter gets the Brexit job, May is OK.

Leicester, dead certs for relegation.

Comment

Next Prime Minister

Genuinely concerned, it is clear to me Leadsom is a puppet in the hands of darker forces. She is utterly inane and a danger to this country.

Imagine having to hope that the Daily Mail can have influence on this...

Comment

Next Prime Minister

Rogin le fan du fauteuil wrote: The Tory Party members are going to go with Leadsom.
                                                    Tory identifying voters voted 58-42% for Brexit, or something like that, didn't they? It is still a massively divided party on that score.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X