Fingerprints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fingerprints

As I was listening to the radio this morning with a report about the body parts turning up in Arbroath, there was a segment suggesting that whoever killed the woman (if that's what happened) may have been trying to hide her identity on the basis of the bits that have turned up would be the parts most easily identifiable.

Apart from the fact that something must've gone badly wrong given that these are the parts that have turned up, it made me wonder. Whilst I appreciate there may be no central register do we have toeprints and, if so, are they the same as fingerprints or not?

Fingerprints

I can't answer that, I'm afraid. Hunt for the psychotic cunt who did it aside, I'm a bit more concerned about the well-being of the two kids who found the body parts, and I hope they're okay. That kind of thing would haunt the fuck out of me for years, never mind weeks.

Comment

Fingerprints

According to CSI, which is a phrase I'm using more and more, we do have unique toeprints. A register does actually exist, though it's obviously not as complete as the fingerprint register.

Back in real life: http://www.spsa-forensics.police.uk/services/case_studies/identification_toe_print

Comment

Fingerprints

I appreciate your concern, ian, but has it not crossed your mind that the kids might have been the culprits?

Comment

Fingerprints

Or maybe it was suicide, and the woman chopped off her hands and her head to put others off the trail.

Comment

Fingerprints

..........then picked up her head,that she'd cut off,with her hands,that she'd cut off,and tied it up in a plastic bag.

The evil,cunning,witch.Does she have no concern of how long those plastic bags take to bio-degrade?

Comment

Working...
            X