So. Am I allowed back in on probation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sincerely apologise for my behaviour, and warrant not to repeat the transgression.

I have some documents here for you to sign...

Comment

Have you been away?

Comment

WOM wrote: I have some documents here for you to sign...
        I'm prepared to await a full meeting of the membership cttee.

Comment

So how long are you stopping this time?
          Do we need to make a bed up?

Comment

It's up to the cabal of 33rd-degree OTFers to decide.

Comment

Guy Potger wrote: I sincerely apologise for my behaviour, and warrant not to repeat the transgression.
              Singular? Re-education camp has gone soft ...

Comment

TonTon wrote: Have you been away?
                Dat's cold.

Comment

O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved OTF.

Comment

Stumpy Pepys wrote:
                    O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved OTF.
                    Always did.

(Though I reckoned myself more a Syme than a Parsons)

Comment

You can become a force for good in the community, Guy, helping the youth to learn from your mistakes rather than repeat them in an endless cycle.

Comment

Benjm wrote: You can become a force for good in the community, Guy, helping the youth to learn from your mistakes rather than repeat them in an endless cycle.
                        In that case I'll have to change my name to "Guy Profumo"

Comment

Welcome back, you old bugger.

Was up in that Yorkshire on Saturday. As we crossed the county line between Wetherby and Harrogate, all the potholes disappeared. Who said local govt was fcuked?

Comment

I have no idea what any of this means.

Ah well.

Comment

He flounced.

He's returned.

He's from Yorkshire and well-read.

Comment

Duncan Gardner wrote: He flounced.

He's returned.

He's from Yorkshire and well-read.
                                Is that from a Morrissey song?

Comment

If you pronounced the last '-ed' in those first two lines, that would make a great terrace chant.

Well, a passable one.

Comment

This all kicked off when I was on OTF paternity leave. What in the name of God's arse happened?

Comment

Guy got a bit sulky with Tubbs, then decided that he'd gone too far, so he left. No-one quite knew why.

Comment

Duncan Gardner wrote: Welcome back, you old bugger.

Was up in that Yorkshire on Saturday. As we crossed the county line between Wetherby and Harrogate, all the potholes disappeared. Who said local govt was fcuked?
                                        In which direction? N -> W, or W -> N?

(West Yorks still has better road surfaces than South Yorks, it's a truism in these parts that passengers in cars know when they've crossed over from Derbyshire because the vehicle they're in is suddenly beset by the suspension straining at the leash)

OATA, is the similarly named gentleman to you at Stourbridge Town any relation btw?

Comment

Guy Profumo wrote:
                                          Originally posted by Duncan Gardner

(West Yorks still has better road surfaces than South Yorks, it's a truism in these parts that passengers in cars know when they've crossed over from Derbyshire because the vehicle they're in is suddenly beset by the suspension straining at the leash)

OATA, is the similarly named gentleman to you at Stourbridge Town any relation btw?
                                          Similarly North Yorks roads are better still. Wetherby comes under Leeds Borough, who are shit. Travel from Wetherby to Harrogate as Dunc says, or similarly to York past the racecourse, and you can tell the county boundary simply by the road surface and markings.

Comment

Sean of the Shed wrote:
                                            Originally posted by Guy Profumo
                                            Originally posted by Duncan Gardner

Similarly North Yorks roads are better still. Wetherby comes under Leeds Borough, who are shit. Travel from Wetherby to Harrogate as Dunc says, or similarly to York past the racecourse, and you can tell the county boundary simply by the road surface and markings.
                                            'Tis what I suspected.

Comment

Apparently you get paid a fortune for doing the white line down there.

Comment

san2sboro wrote: Apparently you get paid a fortune for doing the white line down there.
                                                You might as well, in that case.

Comment

Has Sloper agreed to this return?

Comment

Working...
                                                  X