• Show
Clear All

Nicholas Soames stays classy

How the Gentlemen Grown-Ups of politics behave

What a prince

Comment

Robespierre gets a bad press these days, but would a mass guillotining of these fuckers really be such a bad thing?

Comment

I'm fundamentally opposed to capital punishment, but you may have a point.

The psychiatrist brother of Chancellor George Osborne "sees himself as the victim" following an affair with a vulnerable patient, a disciplinary panel has heard.

Comment

It could have been worse. Could have been this grandson of Churchill.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winston_Churchill_(politician,_born_1940)

Comment

ursus arctos wrote: I'm fundamentally opposed to capital punishment, but you may have a point.

The psychiatrist brother of Chancellor George Osborne "sees himself as the victim" following an affair with a vulnerable patient, a disciplinary panel has heard.
            He's a total ratbag - he should have been struck off in 2010, and almost certainly would have been were it not for his connections.

What a prince
            No - that's Soames' close pal and best man, our future monarch.

Comment

Pfft. The emails are as rude as each other - one in a peremptory fashion, the other more colourfully so.

I don't know how people contact you guys for unpaid work, but if a Tory had asked me to do some so rudely, I'd have wastebasketed it.

Comment

Although given that "young turks" are telling Emily that "the sea will no longer be opaque", the claim that she is living in a dreamworld is most unfair.

Comment

According to the book Women in Parliament published in 2005, Soames has been named as the 'most sexist' MP, with several female MPs stating that he has made vulgar comments to them. In other accusations of sexual harassment it has been alleged that Soames makes repeated cupping gestures with his hands, suggestive of female breasts, when women are trying to speak in parliament, in order to distract them. He allegedly harassed Alastair Campbell by telephoning him and saying "you sex god, you Adonis, you the greatest of all great men". However, unknown to Soames, he was actually speaking to Campbell's young son.
                  From Wikipedia.

I have vague recollections of his always being rather unpleasant and having a problem with women.

Comment

ursus arctos wrote: I'm fundamentally opposed to capital punishment, but you may have a point.

Wow. Physician fucking heal thyself. My sister had chronic Fatigue. It's a difficult illness to combine with an affair.

Comment

MsD wrote: According to the book Women in Parliament published in 2005, Soames has been named as the 'most sexist' MP, with several female MPs stating that he has made vulgar comments to them. In other accusations of sexual harassment it has been alleged that Soames makes repeated cupping gestures with his hands, suggestive of female breasts, when women are trying to speak in parliament, in order to distract them. He allegedly harassed Alastair Campbell by telephoning him and saying "you sex god, you Adonis, you the greatest of all great men". However, unknown to Soames, he was actually speaking to Campbell's young son.
                      From Wikipedia.

I have vague recollections of his always being rather unpleasant and having a problem with women.
                      Oh, he's a massive cunt irrespective of this, no question. Isn't he the "key in the wardrobe" guy?

Comment

Haha, yes.

“Making love with Nick was like have a double wardrobe fall on top of you with the key still in the lock.’

Comment

Working...
                        X