Bluetooth headphones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bluetooth headphones

I'm quite tempted by Bluetooth headphones because I keep buggering my normal headphones up by catching the cable on door handles and chair arms. I don't like the idea of having to recharge them every couple of days, though.

Comment

Bluetooth headphones

So I'm guessing it didn't turn up in your move hobbes? In which case, I shall buy me one of them from my picture.

GY - charge them every night, then you won't have to remember to charge them every couple of days.

Comment

Bluetooth headphones

Can anyone recommend any 'in-ear' Bluetooth headphones that are small enough to be wearable under a crash helmet (for use with a sat-nav)?

There are helmets with Bluetooth headphones built in, but I'm buggered if I'm shelling out £300-500 on one of them!

Comment

Bluetooth headphones

Yeah, sorry mate. It hasn't turned up as yet.

Comment

Bluetooth headphones

TonTon, that's hardly an improvement. I have enough trouble remembering to charge my phone every night. I now keep a phone charger at work.

Comment

Bluetooth headphones

I can't charge my phone at work because that would be stealing from the taxpayer.

The thing arrived, though, and now I can listen to music on my phone using proper headphones, so I am happy.

Comment

Bluetooth headphones

As part of my morning routine (every day), I plug in my phone and my headphones and let them charge while I'm eating breakfast, reading the news and getting ready to go to work. It's usually enough time to top up both of them. When I get home from work, I immediately take my headphones over to where the charger is, so I won't forget.

TT - I think the taxpayers might get over it.

Comment

Bluetooth headphones

FF - not according to some of the people at work.

I try to have rituals like that, it's the only way I can remember to do anything. Like, I shut the front door with the key, partly to make it quiet, but partly to make sure I have my keys with me.

Comment

Bluetooth headphones

I do exactly the same, TonTon. Same thing with the front door, plus little things like gently kicking the fridge door shut to make sure it's properly closed before I go to bed.

Comment

Working...
                    X