The great big OTF conspiracy thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m convinced Turkey buy oil from IS, however much that Turkish donkey for a leader cries “oh not so”.
    The money transaction must occur somewhere and I bet it’s usually preferable to be in USD.
    IS control oil resources, stolen, which generate millions of dollars on a weekly basis.
    For that money, they buy arms, ammo, drugs to feed their ego, and Youtube space where all you can do is laugh at them. In horror.
    What if we had 500 million in fake dollars made (those money made by say USA, in such a perfect way they are dollars but could be traceable to be fake), had it somehow “discovered” by one of the main IS clan-donkeys, then they started to trade with it. Probably with some other dodgy characters.
    What if we infested that IS donkey clan with solid bills, they paid whoever they paid with those bills, and then suddenly it turns out they were all fake bills which they can d fuck all with?

Imagine now those selling, getting paid with fakes. Do you think they’d continue to make more deals with IS the cunts?

I’m still on a very drawing table regarding this. But do you think there’s a plan somewhere in there? Not for IS only, for similar shit.

Is this a general conspiracy thread?

If so, I am convinced that Lee Howells and Adie Britton are telling the Bath City players to play shit and lose after the our initial successful run threatened a promotion that would bankrupt the club.

Comment

Sorry - I thought this was where you have a go at the Albanian national football team again, without any evidence like you normally do.

Comment

I am assuming that is at Jesus rather than me? Unless I blacked out once while posting.

Actually, that would explain a lot.

Comment

There is a suggestion that Chelsea might be tempted to throw their game against Porto this week to get into the Europa League, from which they have a greater chance of getting into next year's CL than either this year's CL or the league.

Comment

I wrote a long post here about the conspiracy against the team I support but then I realised supporters of just about every other club feel the same. So... Click and delete.

(But there is a vast conspiracy to do us down).

Comment

I've just been alerted to this fabulous theory that the cover of Supertramp's "Breakfast in America" was in fact a pre-warning of 9-11 (by the Masons, who actually carried out the attack) http://dangerousminds.net/comments/conspiracy_1979_supertramp_album_cover_reveals_fre emasons_pre-knew_about_9_#disqus_thread

Comment

ad hoc wrote: I've just been alerted to this fabulous theory that the cover of Supertramp's "Breakfast in America" was in fact a pre-warning of 9-11
                I've heard that one too. Funny how these predictions are always post hoc.

I also like the one about the Minions imprinting children with masonic imagery.

I've actually spent too much time recently watching videos on YouTube made by modern proponents of the flat earth. Believe it or not, this is a thing at the moment.

Comment

I read that article about Breakfast in America. I don't know why you're treating it as funny. Seems pretty believable to me.

Comment

Of course, if you don't hold the album up to a mirror, then it says "11 9", which is the British way of displaying the 11th of September. And Supertramp were British. It's conclusive!

Comment

It doesn't, it says "11 P" which to be fair must symbolise something anyway.

I shared the theory with Mrs. S, but the only hidden message she saw on the cover was that amongst all the breakfast paraphernalia-shaped Manhattan towers is one shaped like a cock. Does this foretell of George W Bush?

Comment

You know that Stephen Hawking fella? Turns out he's not the original one...

Comment

Errorist Sympathiser wrote: You know that Stephen Hawking fella? Turns out he's not the original one...
                          This could be to do with the illuminati's secret network of human cloning centres

Comment

A long, long time ago I offered up a view that all of OTF's southern Irish posters were one man with multiple personalities - and one of those personalities was especially troubling.

I'm still not abandoning this position.

Comment

I still reckon a couple of OTF posters are advanced chatbots, cooked up in a lab at MIT.

Comment

dalliance wrote: A long, long time ago I offered up a view that all of OTF's southern Irish posters were one man with multiple personalities - and one of those personalities was especially troubling.

I'm still not abandoning this position.
                                I'm sure your multiple personalities are equally amusing to the Irish posters.

Comment

Errorist Sympathiser wrote: You know that Stephen Hawking fella? Turns out he's not the original one...
                                  Gutted - I went to watch his Reith lecture, blissfully unaware that it was actually Physics Menudo.

He travels with a bigger support team than a lower division football squad. If you're looking for an explanation other than dumb luck/heroic spirit for his longevity, a fair amount of effort has gone into it.

Comment

Fuck me, there are some troubled people out there.

Comment

I have a friend who seems to remain convinced that MH370 is in Diego Garcia. I suggested to him recently that maybe the passengers were having a fundraiser there with Lemmy and David Bowie performing.

Comment

So, what conspiracies do we believe?

Mine are mostly sports-related:

--the NBA fixing the 1985 draft lottery to get Patrick Ewing on the Knicks

--Michael Jordan's time playing baseball and retirement from the NBA was actually a suspension for gambling.

Comment

Based on this study, I'm not prepared to entertain any conspiracy involving more than about 500 people.

Comment

Mrs WOM's students are a religious/superstitious lot and they're neck deep in this shit. I'm always getting texts from her like "Who's David Icke?" and "WTF is the illuminati?".

I also got "WTF does Chive On mean???"

Comment

WOM wrote: Mrs WOM's students are a religious/superstitious lot and they're neck deep in this shit. I'm always getting texts from her like "Who's David Icke?" and "WTF is the illuminati?".

Yeah, what does "Chive On" mean?

Comment

Comment

Guy Profumo wrote:
                                                  Originally posted by WOM
                                                  Mrs WOM's students are a religious/superstitious lot and they're neck deep in this shit. I'm always getting texts from her like "Who's David Icke?" and "WTF is the illuminati?".

Yeah, what does "Chive On" mean?
                                                  the Chive is a website devoted to the type of stupidity that keeps a 12-year old enthralled for hours.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X