Beer Googles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beer Googles

I think you're correct up to a point. Dancing does come from within, but you have to learn how to bring it out. And part of the pleasure of dancing is finding ways to use the conventions of whatever style you choose as building blocks for your own expression. You have to learn about these basic elements, too.

My party is going to be preceded by a beginners' tango lesson, which I hope will give people enough of a start to be able to get around the dance floor in a tango sort of way without colliding with too many other dancers, the furniture, etc.

Comment

Beer Googles

We've had similar discussions lately, JtS. I think I would be more open to the idea if it wasn't salsa. Of course if they were supplying polypins of ale it would make it more appealing.

Comment

Beer Googles

It doesn't mean you're gay.

Comment

Beer Googles

I wasn't think you did.

[Edit - blast!]

Comment

Beer Googles

JtS wrote:
            It doesn't mean you're gay.
            Thanks for the 'reassurance'.

I'd like to take some sort of dance class, but I'm not sure if salsa is my thing; certainly not first off anyway.

Comment

Beer Googles

GUSTAVUS wrote:
              Oh,and another thing.I cant seem to make out who the "new faces" are and who are the olt timers who have just changed their names.
              DING!

Comment

Working...
              X