Lawyer gets very publicly sacked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't remember whether or not anyone on this forum picked up the story about a Chelsea-supporting London partner in a US-headquartered law firm who caused a lot of offence by slagging off Liverpudlians in a post-match fan interview which ended up on YouTube, and also in abusive comments on his Twitter account. His comments were a variant of the abusive economic schadenfreude shit that London club supporters have been using for decades to taunt fans from Liverpool and other depressed northern cities ("dole queue accent", ffs).

Well, he's not only been kicked out of his firm's partnership, but his firm's managing partner has gone on to YouTube himself to announce his ejection. Video on this page:

http://www.rollonfriday.com/TheNews/EuropeNews/tabid/58/Id/4272/fromTab/58/currentIndex/3/Default.aspx

He should have done it in a fake perm and tash, wearing a shellsuit.

Comment

Yet Kelvin MacKenzie and David Crompton still have jobs.

Comment

Weirdly, the last serious abuse I got on Twitter was from a Chelsea supporter called Clive. Not the same account, though.

Comment

I thought getting fired as a partner would have required getting your cock out in the Supreme court or something, or punched princess anne.

Comment

Working...
          X