If there was a mass OTF fight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...between the 'Current Gaming' thread users, the 'Star Wars trailer' thread users, and the 'Cryptic Crossword thread' users, who would be the worst at fighting?

Probably the Star Wars lot. They'd think you can only fight with a luminous stick held in both hands. That somebody could punch them in the mouth or kick them in the bollocks simply wouldn't occur to them.

Comment

I'm on 2 of the 3 threads. I'd fuck myself up big time. I'm a right wuss, I'd send myself home in a fucking ambulance.

Comment

MsD is clearly the best at fighting on OTF, and she's on the Crossword Abomination, so for that reason, it's one of computer nerds and Star Wars. I think Star Wars would beat up Gaming, but only by default. The gamers haven't seen daylight since NHL97 came out.

Comment

This is what Star Wars thinks of people doing crosswords in pubs.

Comment

EIM wrote: MsD is clearly the best at fighting on OTF
            Nah, she talks a good scrap, but I think she bottles. If I remember rightly, she even backed out of giving the Queen a slap when she was eyeballing her a few decades ago.

Comment

Ha. The wannabe Scouse-Manc Wurzels ain't much of a threat, judging by the way Stourbridge's pre-teen following ran both the FSCUM and Plymouth 'firms' out of town...

(and as everyone knows, Argyle are well harder than the other Mummerset teams)

Comment

Hang on. We were too busy fighting each other in Stourbridge to worry about your lot.

Comment

Rogin the Armchair Fan wrote:

This is what Star Wars thinks of people doing crosswords in pubs.
                  Why is Han Solo wearing a giant black strap-on?

Anyway, the Star Wars lot are a load of shithouses. I reckon computer nerds come second, even with the double handicap of me and hobbes.

Comment

Moronic louse in green runs from self-styled hard man? (5,5,9)

Comment

Ok, pal. Just take it easy.

Comment

We've ALL had a drink here.

Comment

The crossword mind would lay itself open to the thoughts of setting up a sniper's nest and lie in wait, surely?

Comment

MsD is clearly the best at fighting on OTF, and she's on the Crossword Abomination, so for that reason, it's one of computer nerds and Star Wars. I think Star Wars would beat up Gaming, but only by default. The gamers haven't seen daylight since NHL97 came out.
                            NHL 96, actually.

Comment

Is that fighting talk?

Comment

treibeis wrote:
                                Originally posted by EIM
                                MsD is clearly the best at fighting on OTF
                                Nah, she talks a good scrap, but I think she bottles. If I remember rightly, she even backed out of giving the Queen a slap when she was eyeballing her a few decades ago.
                                I can find that crazy golf course, you know.

Then it will be "The Lady Who Scraped Me Off The Side Of The Refreshment Kiosk And Drove Me To The Hospital" that you refer to.

I jest.

Or do I?

Comment

It's one thing putting the queen on her arse- anyone can do that, doesn't even need to be the hardest in the firm, just one of the baby crew would do. But thing is, queen never goes anywhere without a few game lads, you won't catch her in a one on one.

Comment

I've never been on any of those threads so I'm sitting in the craft ale pub over the road, sneering mightily as you gouge ineptly at each other

Comment

Nesta Arantes do Nascimento wrote: It's one thing putting the queen on her arse- anyone can do that, doesn't even need to be the hardest in the firm, just one of the baby crew would do. But thing is, queen never goes anywhere without a few game lads, you won't catch her in a one on one.
                                      Innit. She's a pavement dancer giving it the big'un from behind a police line. But when it goes off, where is she? On her toes.

Comment

I am visualising it as being like the newsreaders fight in Anchorman and wondering when the X11 people are going to steam in with cheese wire and razors.

Comment

I forgot about those terrible bastards.

Comment

E10 Rifle wrote: I've never been on any of those threads so I'm sitting in the craft ale pub over the road, sneering mightily as you gouge ineptly at each other
                                            Me too. Which is a bit cheeky of me, cos I'm every bit as shit at fighting as the nerds, geeks and pencil suckers who are errm, getting it on.

Comment

I had a quick look at the last page of it this morning. I think there might be people who post on there who don't post anywhere else on here, which I'm finding creepier than I probably should.

Comment

My Name Is Ian wrote: I am visualising it as being like the newsreaders fight in Anchorman and wondering when the X11 people are going to steam [strike]in[/strike] with cheese [strike]wire[/strike] and razors.
                                                I read this far too quickly and missed two words which made the post far less understandable and somewhat more sinister.

Comment

The X11 crowd would have to have an internal debate as to the ethics of employing the 'bruise' function before wading in.

An in-joke there. Inclusive.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X