The Guardian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Guardian

What's going on at that paper lately? It's been absolutely littered with basic factual mistakes and spelling errors in the past couple of months, especially in the main news section. Have they sacked half the subs to make a few quid?

E10, any details for me?

The Guardian

Maybe they've decided to return to what made the paper so entertaining in the first place.

Comment

The Guardian

The last time I looked at it, they were discussing Carla Bruni and how many women Nick Clegg has nobbed.

Comment

The Guardian

Of course even that should have been knobbed.

HB is quite right.

Comment

The Guardian

They had a reference to "Sylvio" Berlusconi the other day, while today's page 8 of Sport contains a quote from a rugby league coach saying that he is "not really phased" by Dwain Chambers playing for the team that his side faces next.

These things aren't really important on their own but a load of them have crept into the Grauniad in recent months. It was definitely not happening on this scale a couple of years ago.

Comment

The Guardian

I hear that gonzo is the new editor at The Guardian...

Comment

The Guardian

How's their circulation doing?

I've always found the paper annoying, but lately especially so, and I can't be alone. I wonder if there's been an Indieward drift at all.

Comment

The Guardian

The Indie was certainly full of errors last time I read it.

Comment

Working...
                X