Corb Blimey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corb Blimey!

Cameron was pretty untainted by 2001 and 2005.

Comment

Corb Blimey!

E10 Rifle wrote: Cameron was pretty untainted by 2001 and 2005.
      That seems a bit of a subjective judgement. Cameron was head of policy for Howard's election canpaign. An equivalent would be Lucy Powell becoming Labour leader. Closely associated with previous failures?

Comment

Corb Blimey!

John Rentoul of the Independent has had to apologise for a tweet last night in which he wrote that Corbyn would probably suggest France brought the terrorist attacks on itself.

Comment

Corb Blimey!

She is popular, particularly with people who have never had to work with her.
          Mee-oww!

Comment

Corb Blimey!

And this is how the Sun referred to Corbyn after the drone strike on Mohammed Emwazi:

Comment

Corb Blimey!

That Stella Creasy story looked completely crazy, like it had been made up by someone whose knowledge of Left Wing politics was entirely based on Dave Spart

Comment

Corb Blimey!

It has to be bollocks. Nancy Taafe trying to oust Stella is the kind of battle soft lefties like me would dream of having.

Comment

Corb Blimey!

Nancy Taafe's not a party member anyway

Comment

Corb Blimey!

The Standard story has some substance: namely that there might be a contested democratic election for some internal CLP posts; and that some lefties have had some meetings. I'm sure we can all agree that such developments are to be condemned unreservedly as an anti-democratic outrage

Comment

Corb Blimey!

So, you admit to plotting, eh.

Comment

Corb Blimey!

I hope none of the people you block-vote in will be closely associated with previous election failures of the TUSC, E10.

To be honest, given Labour's performance in Walthamstow this year it is clearly TIME FOR A CHANGE.

Comment

Corb Blimey!

I don't know Nancy Taaffe. She can't be as bad a Creasy though.

Comment

Corb Blimey!

TUSC aren't involved in the Labour party, Lucy. I don't know what you're talking about. Neither, it seems, do you.

Comment

Corb Blimey!

Geoffrey de Ste. Croix wrote: And this is how the Sun referred to Corbyn after the drone strike on Mohammed Emwazi:

Please remember this is not to be challenged, as it only reflects the viewpoint of The Voters. We must instead join the lynch mob or face oblivion.

Edit: If any of the many sub-editors here works for a tabloid, please consider picking up rubbish or claiming benefits instead. Both are far more dignified manners of feeding your family.

Comment

Corb Blimey!

E10 Rifle wrote: TUSC aren't involved in the Labour party, Lucy. I don't know what you're talking about. Neither, it seems, do you.
                                I forget the solemnity of the far left. Bless you.

Comment

Corb Blimey!

What I was saying in my ignorant and light hearted way was that I hoped none of the people you're voting in are former TUSC people. I can take it from your tetchy reply that they aren't.

Good.

Comment

Corb Blimey!

Lucy Waterman wrote:
                                    Originally posted by E10 Rifle
                                    TUSC aren't involved in the Labour party, Lucy. I don't know what you're talking about. Neither, it seems, do you.
                                    I forget the solemnity of the far left. Bless you.
                                    I forget the fun-packed hilarity of the right.

Comment

Corb Blimey!

I'm not being tetchy, merely correcting your ignorant unfunny sarcasm

Comment

Corb Blimey!

Anyway, this is the story: there is likely to be a contested election for a senior CLP post. The only way this ball-achingly mundane fact can be spun into something that in any way might interest anyone not in the room at the time, is if it can be painted as related to a far-left plot, which it is not. The challenger in question is run of the mill centre-left, they just don't happen to be the incumbent. On whose behalf someone has been squealing to the papers

Comment

Corb Blimey!

So there is an elected post, and someone who isn't the incumbent - and is a bit lefty - is standing for election?

DISGRACEFUL!

Comment

Corb Blimey!

Geoffrey de Ste. Croix wrote: And this is how the Sun referred to Corbyn after the drone strike on Mohammed Emwazi:

This is fascism, isn't it?

Comment

Corb Blimey!

E10 Rifle wrote: I'm not being tetchy, merely correcting your ignorant unfunny sarcasm
                                              Well, it keeps a roof over my head. Cheer up, guv. Your guy's leader. What were you like when Labour were a viable electoral force?

Comment

Corb Blimey!

My guess is that he's a bit narked that you and your ilk are working for a Tory victory, I suppose.

Comment

Corb Blimey!

At the risk of sounding childish, I'm not, he is.

I reckon the electorate are going to judge Corbyn on Corbyn rather than what someone like the ridiculous Simon Danczuk says about him.

Comment

Corb Blimey!

All of a sudden you're worried about sounding childish?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X