• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corb Blimey!

Yeah, I was exaggerating a bit.

Comment

Corb Blimey!

Make of this what you will, just opened...

Comment

Corb Blimey!

Inevitably, Natalie Bennett gets ignored in that leaders poll.

Comment

Corb Blimey!

Disco Child Ballads wrote: Inevitably, Natalie Bennett gets ignored in that leaders poll.
          Natalie Bennet went and spoke at the rape-apologist rump-SWP "Unite the resistance" gig last weekend. So fuck her.

Comment

Corb Blimey!

Really? I genuinely did not know that. There has been some dissatisfaction with her leadership it has to be said. We're due another leadership election next year, so it will be interesting to see what happens.

Comment

Corb Blimey!

It looks like John McDonnell also appeared at this event that TonTon mentions, so shame on him too if that is the case.

Comment

Corb Blimey!

BBC Radio wheel out John Reid to beat the drum for bombings.

In other news, lefty pacifist ex-Telegraph editor, Max Hastings, points out we don't actually have a strategy yet.

Comment

Corb Blimey!

My understanding is McDonnell pulled out, not fully sure though

Comment

Corb Blimey!

E10 Rifle wrote: My understanding is McDonnell pulled out, not fully sure though
                    As far as I can tell, McDonnell didn't actually attend or speak, although he was included in all the publicity before the event.

Comment

Corb Blimey!

So McDonnell and Andrew Fisher both endorsed a statement before the election calling for all UK security services to be disbanded and police to be disarmed.

That would be helpful in the current climate.

Comment

Corb Blimey!

Is that what your right-wing media told you...

Comment

Corb Blimey!

I imagine the media called him McDonnell.

Comment

Corb Blimey!

Cursed autocorrect.

Comment

Corb Blimey!

He (Corbyn) seems quite uncomfortable in his role as opposition leader especially when compared to his his storming performance in the leadership campaign.

Comment

Corb Blimey!

Robert Webb proves himself to be surprisingly fickle. I thought he only joined the Labour Party about a year ago.

Comment

Corb Blimey!

Disco Child Ballads wrote: Inevitably, Natalie Bennett gets ignored in that leaders poll.
                                  ...and Leanne Wood...oh never mind.

Comment

Corb Blimey!

Nor Martin McGuinness, come to that.

Comment

Corb Blimey!

Stalinist Corbyn thugs!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-34886069

A senior aide to ex-Tory chairman Grant Shapps says two activists complained about the behaviour of Mark Clarke.

He was this week banned for life from the party after accusations of bullying, harassment and blackmail.

Mr Clarke refutes all such allegations.

Paul Abbott, Mr Shapp's former chief-of-staff, says he also complained about Mr Clarke's behaviour himself in 2014, and says he has been "repeatedly threatened" as a result. "He is an appalling man and I wish I had never met him," he said.

Comment

Corb Blimey!

She is a complete non-entity tbf.
                                        Sadly for the Greens, their leader and last two major electoral campaigns have ended up being pretty feeble.

Comment

Corb Blimey!

Tubby Isaacs wrote: Nor Martin McGuinness, come to that
                                          Party Marty isn't his Party's leader.

Bennett has said she won't stand again for the Green Party leadership. I hear Sian Berry is early favorite.

Good turnout of SWP cadres in my local the other night. We were listening to Attila the Stockbroker sing about Prince Harry's knob, accompanying himself on mandolin.

Comment

Corb Blimey!

Did you tell all the scummy rape-apologist fuckers to fuck the fuck off?

Sian Berry would be good.

Comment

Corb Blimey!

For god's sake man give it a rest.

Comment

Corb Blimey!

Tubby Isaacs wrote: Stalinist Corbyn thugs!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-34886069

A senior aide to ex-Tory chairman Grant Shapps says two activists complained about the behaviour of Mark Clarke.

He was this week banned for life from the party after accusations of bullying, harassment and blackmail.

Mr Clarke refutes all such allegations.

Paul Abbott, Mr Shapp's former chief-of-staff, says he also complained about Mr Clarke's behaviour himself in 2014, and says he has been "repeatedly threatened" as a result. "He is an appalling man and I wish I had never met him," he said.
                                                Misuse of 'refute' klaxon.

Comment

Corb Blimey!

Duncan Gardner wrote: For god's sake man give it a rest.
                                                  To be fair, he would know.

Comment

Corb Blimey!

Duncan Gardner wrote: For god's sake man give it a rest.
                                                    No. Never.

(I've no idea why you'd think I should and even less why you'd think I would)

Comment

Working...
                                                    X