So, food poisoning then

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, food poisoning then

Did I never tell the story of my ex brother in law and the case of Molson Dry? Long story short, it had rattled around in my car trunk from approx. October to July. He found it, chilled it, and drank three bottles of it before I pointed out the 3/4" layer of 'silt' in the bottom. His colon was as clean as a whistle for the next three or four days.

Comment

So, food poisoning then

Femme Folle wrote: As was mentioned earlier, deep frying would kill whatever bacteria was in it.
      Well, it will if you fry it for long enough. I got food poisoning from frozen fish as well.

Comment

So, food poisoning then

I can personally vouch that re-heating a two-day old, half-eaten Asda chicken curry that you've left in a bowl in the microwave (sensibly, to stop the cats getting at it) will earn you a 36-hour holiday to the khazi. Wouldn't like to say if that was the rice or the chicken, now, on the evidence above.

Comment

So, food poisoning then

WOM wrote: Did I never tell the story of my ex brother in law and the case of Molson Dry?
          It's beer, Jim. But not as we know it...

Comment

So, food poisoning then

The chicken food poisoning is much more likely to come from cross-contamination of utensils, countertops or cook's hands, as a temperature of only 70C will kill off all salmonella. The meat would have to be bloody or pink to get you sick.

Comment

Working...
            X