It's the little moments.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's the little moments.

M'lovely wife having tea with friends. M'lovely daughter at a sleepover. Spawn of Mumpo 2 off with mates haring round the local scooter park.

Me, alone in the house, Zhala blasting out the hi-fi, drinking a bottle of cask-conditioned ale, making a dirty - and I do mean dirty - great sos and egg sandwich, changing a bicycle tyre on the kitchen table.

All the while in a t-shirt and pants.

It's the little moments.

For American readers: I'm sure mumpo means 'pants' in the British sense.

Comment

It's the little moments.

And that his sandwich is not experiencing maritime distress . . .

Comment

It's the little moments.

Bicycle tyre levers are ideal for little moments.

Comment

It's the little moments.

I love little moments. It's the big, shitty half-hours that wipe them from the memory pretty quickly, though.

Comment

It's the little moments.

Never heard of Zhala. Felt I needed to, in order to establish what kind of moment it was.

Google. Then soundcloud.

Now I have heard of Zhala. And I like her sound a lot. Great tip Mumpo.

Comment

It's the little moments.

just imagine being able to do all that - and more! - every single day..

Comment

It's the little moments.

I went for beers with Master HORN tonight. My boy, my baby boy is now 22. He's great company too. We sat there roaring with laughter at various bits of nonsense. It was just wonderful.

Comment

It's the little moments.

Where's the One Touch Pissed as a Pudding thread when you need it, eh?

Comment

It's the little moments.

No need, that was a very touching post. My boy's 11 and we already have a laugh at all kinds of things. Good to know that kind of thing continues.

Comment

Working...
                    X