Minions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minions

A stuffed Minion has saved a girl's life.

A five-year-old girl was holding onto the stuffed figure when she fell from her bedroom.

Police in Colorado say a stuffed toy helped save a five-year-old girl's life after she fell out of a third-story apartment window.

The girl broke her arm, but Colorado Springs police say she held on to the toy and it cushioned her fall Thursday night.

Police said the girl was playing in her room when she fell backward out her bedroom window. She dropped about three stories to the ground.

Comment

Minions

Don't spoil this thread with your pro-Minion propaganda.

Comment

Minions

I like them, as I said over on Film & TV.

I come here, though, to share the news that Argentine lower division side Villa Dálmine have unveiled a new mascot called Dalminion.

Comment

Minions

Looks like they caught him popping out to do some late-night grocery shopping.

Comment

Minions

Comment

Minions

I seem to have avoided the worst of Minionmania.

I am getting quite fed up with the whatever they are from that Inside Out film, largely on account of their relentless shilling for Murdoch during ad breaks on the telly.

Comment

Minions

Geoffrey de Ste. Croix wrote:
                Oh man.

Comment

Minions

How is that supposed to be a positive statement? Is it like, 'We're all crazy here'?

Last time I tried to shop at their Acton branch I couldn't keep calm to the point of abandoning my basket and walking out.

Comment

Minions

"I Love My Company".

Fucking hell.

Comment

Minions

Yeah. That's by far the worst part.

Comment

Minions

I Love My Own Company.

Comment

Minions

We are taught that businesses have souls, which is surely the most terrifying news in the world.

- Gilles Deleuze, 'Postcript on the Societies of Control'

Comment

Minions

Etienne wrote: I really liked Despicable Me, not just because it was funny but because it suggested that a non-traditional family could be a happy one.
                            Hollyoaks has the same effect on me, as most of the families in it have half their kids with northern accents, and half with southern accents, despite having the same mother and father and having always lived together.

Truly the world not moving to the beat of just one drum.

Comment

Working...
                            X