No announcement yet.

Mundane Thread Photographic Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not remotely a motorcycle nerd, but it looks way different than the usual USA Harley bike.

Comment

Maybe it's not authentic. No idea.

Comment

Looking back towards North Liverpool from the sea wall at Meols, Wirral.

Comment

Love me some tide out sands.

Comment

Originally posted by Lang Spoon View Post
            Love me some tide out sands.
            This

Comment

Comment

Is that the start of a Stephen King adaptation?

Comment

It’s the bridge out of Charleston into Mount Pleasant in South Carolina, in the fog

Comment

Not unlike Sydney’s ANZAC Bridge.

Comment

No tide out sands today I'm afraid, my walk inland took me past freshly planted crops beneath scudding fluffy clouds.

Comment

Went to Southport this evening and had a wander down to the seafront, along the pier and down Lord Street. apart from huge queues of cars at Maccy's and KFC it was quiet - so quiet that I'm actually going to be nostalgic for lockdown nights like this once the beer gardens are full and the shops are busy.

Comment

Comment

I love the bark on gum trees.

Meanwhile here's some dunes, tide-out sands and a glittery stretch of windfarmed sea with Snowdonia in the distance.

Comment

Sits That's a solid tree. This one is a weird tree seemingly not wanting to interfere w/ all the cables.

Comment

Sure is. Over here they prune them, so we have a fair number of trees with U or even O shaped upper sections, around wires.

Comment

Having found myself between proper jobs recently I applied to be one of those people in the attention seeking purple tabards that some of you may have seen knocking on the doors of people who've not completed their censuses. So here's Manchester from the 14th floor of a high rise. I took what would have been a fantastic shot from the same spot on Saturday of a window cleaner gamely sticking to his task in the teeth of a blizzard but the reflection from the glass ruined it.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sits View Post
                                            Love the scribbly gum.

Comment

Not exactly tide out sands, more like tide out mud.

Comment

I like tide out mud too, as long as I’m not trying to walk on it.

Originally posted by Third rate Leszno View Post

Love the scribbly gum.
                                                Likewise, although it looks to me as though this one has something a bit more severe the matter.

Comment

Comment

We've got our storks back. Looks like the eggs are already laid.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X