• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Is it Fashion Week?

Comment

Comment

It’s a pretty poor flag. And it represents properly terrible stuff. But, like pretty much every flag (except possibly the Union Flag) it looks great on the back of a boat against a blue sky.

Comment

https://twitter.com/Iearnhistory/status/1363189585195401217

Comment

Lovely day today, especially so as I had the day off and was able to go for a good wander round the outskirts of the village.

Comment

Comment

Think I'll pass on that first "service", thanks all the same.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I caught the deers in the park at the back of the house, surprised by that!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

This isn't my photo, nor particularly mundane, but I've just been chatting with my friend who lives in Reggio Calabria and she took this photo off her balcony

Comment

Everything coming out of Etna for the last week has been jaw dropping

Comment

Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by Sits View Post
                                              For some time I was impressed by a small child who stood on a corner near my office, as a human statue. Then I realised it’s a statue. I’ll get a photo.
                                              George and Barrack Streets? I've nearly bumped into it and said sorry many times...

Comment

Yep.

Comment

A bit of sunshine after some cold, windy and gloomy days. The early Spring flowers are starting to show in abundance, and even one of the more short-lived and pointless ones - the crocus - can raise the spirits:

Comment

Tenby harbour still looking deserted due to covid travel restrictions. It’s a fine Victorian seaside town when you ignore the ugly static caravan parks on the outskirts and the grockles aren’t infesting the place, so best to make the most of it before the hordes inundate the place...

Comment

Working...
                                                    X