L1110084 by Stevie Newton, on Flickr
      L1100778 by Stevie Newton, on Flickr
      L1100792 by Steven Newton, on Flickr

L1100575 by Steven Newton, on Flickr
      L1110183 by Steven Newton, on Flickr
      L1110063 by Steven Newton, on Flickr
      Pleasures Unknown by Steven Newton, on Flickr
      L1100587 by Steven Newton, on Flickr
      Sorry for the amount. And the definition of mundane.But its been a long 4 months.

Comment

Erm. I'll just have some chips, thanks.

Comment

Absolutely superb stuff, Stevie.

I'm not really a fried chicken enthusiast, but those high street outlets always look like absolute health nightmares, confused branding aside.

Comment

My favourite local one (in terms of branding, I've never tried the food) is at the top of Deptford High Street and is branded "LFC".

Lewisham Fried Chicken.

Comment

This girl has so much character that I just want to be with her all the time

Comment

Stevie the racist, misogynist stalker is back. Great. With his eighth or ninth poster identity.

Ask him what he thinks about a) immigrants b) gypsies and travellers and c) women.

He stalked me for around a decade so I'd advise you not to encourage him too much.
                Last edited by MsD; 30-07-2020, 15:18.

Comment

Some pictures of the South Downs through the window of a speeding car:

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

If we had a thread for Photos taken through the window of a car, I'd be able to spam it to death in a matter of hours - most of them would be crap though, unlike yours NS.

Comment

Meanwhile, evening sky in north Merseyside, right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Third rate Leszno View Post
                                If we had a thread for Photos taken through the window of a car, I'd be able to spam it to death in a matter of hours - most of them would be crap though, unlike yours NS.

Ah, that's very kind of you to say, Les. Your photos are invariably terrific.

Comment

From a stationary car?

Comment

Death of a butterfly

Comment

That’s brilliant; I’m just trying to work out exactly what’s going on. It’s fallen onto your skylight?

Comment

Close. It's on the inside of a high window. It couldn't get out and was exhausted. This was it's last attempt to open its wings, it dropped to the window ledge and died a second or two later.

(According to La Signora what the photo really shows is how dirty our windows are. She has a soul that's dead to romance!)

Comment

Originally posted by Sits View Post
                                          From a stationary car?

Sydney gets almost twice as much rain per annum than London, though it does have fewer rainy days.

London also gets less rain in a year than Paris, Rome and Rio de Janeiro, amongst other places. New York gets well over twice as much as London and it rains on more days.

Which might surprise a few people.

Comment

The Sydney bit doesn’t. It doesn’t rain as often but when it does it’s bloody heavy, and drizzle is almost unknown. 30mm fell yesterday.

Comment

Graffiti in my local park.

Comment

Council trying to be funny.

Comment

Scrabble trying to send me a subtle message.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                    X