• Show
Clear All

Mosaic in our local community garden.

Comment

You’re keeping everyone busy Balders!

Comment

Originally posted by Sits View Post
        You’re keeping everyone busy Balders!
        In the process of attempting to keep myself sane. Always an ongoing project.

Comment

I love the cowslips Balders!

And the cat's very realistic, top craftwork there.

Comment

Originally posted by Gangster Octopus View Post
            I used to work on the outskirts of Slough, and had a perfect view of Windsor Castle. At eleven o'clock every morning, Concord[e] would fly over it.
            It used to fly right over us in South Wales just after 11 every morning. Which shows you what an insane speed it used to move at.

Comment

It didn’t fly over the castle when Liz was home.

Comment

Jeff “Hi Ho Silver Lining” Beck

A very long way from a one hit wonder, but as a solo artist, associated with this song I would argue.

Comment

This is true, I've seen him referred to as Jeff "Hi Ho" Beck – possibly in jest, in the full knowledge that he regards that song as a terrible albatross around his neck.

Comment

Who's for a shot of Bovril?

Comment

Originally posted by Sits View Post
                      Jeff “Hi Ho Silver Lining” Beck

A very long way from a one hit wonder, but as a solo artist, associated with this song I would argue.
                      I’ve only just realised I put this on the wrong thread.

Comment

That’s a lovely bottle AdC. This is all I have in the way of old bottles, but a lot of visual appeal is lost without some translucence.

Comment

Yes it's the glass ones I Iike best, though the stonewear ones have their own character too. The photo here is really too big (I wish there was a way of scaling them.) The bottle is tiny, I'd no idea Bovril was sold in such small amounts, but I guess that's all some could afford.

La Signora lived inwhat had been a 16th century village pub. The old midden was in her back garden so she regularly turned up 19th century bottles and jugs. I'd like to do more with the Bovril bottle, the amber glass looks stunning with the sun behind it.

Comment

Nature bracelets.

Comment

Scratch art and colouring.

Comment

A tree that my daughter thinks looks like a face:

Comment

The contents of a Morrisons vegetarian food box (£30 + £5 delivery, meant to feed two adults for a week).

Comment

april standard of posting on this thread is fantastic.

seeing Balderdasha's outstanding work almost makes me pine for small children.

Comment

Super moon last night.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lang Spoon View Post
                                          Super moon last night.
                                          Fair play Spoony, that's a great photo, not least for making Balbriggan look so photogenic.

Comment

Ha, to be honest the beaches here are incredible, especially considering the state of the town itself.

Comment

Beautiful pics Spoony.

Comment

The Brig still looking good in the daylight.

Comment

Comment

Garden science.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X