No announcement yet.

Mundane Thread Photographic Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sits, that is really lovely. We left it too late this year.

Here is some information on the company

https://www.breramilano1930.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Amor de Cosmos View Post
      Anyway I'm accumulating circular images, I'll probably manage a show sometime this coming year. If I can persuade someone to give me space.
      One hopes one will be afforded an invitation to the gala evening (plus return flights and accommodation, obvs). I'll bring my own suit.

Comment

Sits, I'd have kept that, too. Nice to see you squirrelling away the Bonne Maman jam jars, too.

Is that a leaf blower? If so, throw it out.

Comment

Thirded on the Pandoro love. I'd have that clip-framed and up in the hallway.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
            Sits, that is really lovely. We left it too late this year.

Here is some information on the company

https://www.breramilano1930.com/
            Originally posted by Toby Gymshorts View Post
            Thirded on the Pandoro love. I'd have that clip-framed and up in the hallway.
            I’m all the more happy I kept it. I’ve adjusted the fit so it’s snugly between the structural bars, i.e. in the recess. Much neater.

Comment

ursus arctos how would you eat a Pandoro? I get a Panettone every year and have all sorts of ways of eating them, but this is only the second Pandoro and I want to do it justice.

Comment

Originally posted by WOM View Post
                Sits, I'd have kept that, too. Nice to see you squirrelling away the Bonne Maman jam jars, too.

Is that a leaf blower? If so, throw it out.
                No it bloody isn’t. Would allow one over the threshold. It’s a hedge trimmer.

Comment

The standard way to eat a pandoro is in slices starting from the centre

Comment

Thanks. That probably seemed like a stupid question, but I wanted to see if they ever warm it up and serve it like a pudding. Or spread things on it.

Comment

They'll let you do anything to disguise the fact that it was baked late last summer...

Comment

You’re just jealous of my new poster.

Comment

I really am. I actually googled to see if you could buy that as a print.

Comment

But enjoy your stale bread and your leaf blower, grandad....

Comment

Sits, no, that generally isn't done with real Pandoro (which also isn't months old). One does sometimes resort to such adulteration if you are trying to get through a huge one (or several standard sized ones) that you have been gifted and are still eating it in late January.

Comment

WOM just for you. I even got the shed in the background for you. Outside nicely moist on removal from the packaging, and it tastes delicious.

Comment

Yeah...and nary a stray leaf in sight....

Comment

I just realised it may have looked as though I was describing the garden as moist. The pandoro was moist, outside. The garden most definitely isn’t.

On whicn note I need to shut up about Italian baked goods.

Comment

Comment

I saw this heron and these ducks in the small drainage stream running alongside the road in front of the dealership where I took my car to be fixed. It was cold, but I guess they don’t mind. Or maybe that water isn’t as cold because it’s just down the hill from the treatment plant.

Comment

Comment

Nice pics HP and Sporting.

Comment

Would you like your apocalypse boiled or fried? Sun at lunchtime during fires a few weeks back.

Comment

Happier times oop north on a trip back to the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Sits View Post
                                                  ursus arctos how would you eat a Pandoro? I get a Panettone every year and have all sorts of ways of eating them, but this is only the second Pandoro and I want to do it justice.
                                                  I got a Trader Joe’s panettone this year. In past years, I got them at Wegmans. Very tasty.

Comment

Originally posted by Sits View Post
                                                    Nice pics HP and Sporting.
                                                    That till is still in use in a cafeteria here.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X