Mundane Thread Photographic Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She was brilliant, and the cult around her can sometimes obscure that,

Here's a pic of a rainbow taken from the Oban-Castlebay ferry in 2009.

Comment

Beautiful

And that is an extremely wise take on Plath

Comment

I'm pretty sure the land is the Ardnamurchan peninsula, which ends in the westernmost point on the British mainland. I couldn't believe the split light, it was wonderful to witness, really looked like a gateway to aniother world. This was a few days after my near death experience in the hills which I've detailed on the hiking thread. That part of Scotland is really remote and wild, and not massively visited (no Munros), and I very much want to go back and explore it some time.

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Nice that, dm. I'll be on the Oban to Craignure ferry myself on Thursday, would be extra special to see something like that.

Comment

I'm very jealous TRL. I'm in a good mood cos I got a new pal at the hostel and I was showing her some of the photies from that trip.

Comment

That’s lovely dm.

Comment

Waiting for the Elizabeth Warren town hall, this is the view behind me...

Comment

Moon over Asia

Comment

Nice. Where are you?

Comment

Oh hang on it’s Vietnam isn’t it? I remember the anagram.

Comment

Istanbul.

Comment

Feeling a bit daft now.

Comment

Yes İstanbul. Taken from my hotel in Europe. Today I commuted to Asia for the conference I was talking at and I've just come back. That kind of thing is run of the mill for people who live in İstanbul but it still does my head in a bit. This evening Ive been invited to dinner back in Asia so I could pop back over to the continent for a couple of hours.

Comment

It has always done my head in as well.

While I recall locals finding my fascination with it most amusing, I still insist it is rather momentous than crossing from Manhattan to Brooklyn.

Comment

Just wait until Johnson builds the Scottish-Irish bridge.

Comment

Johnson is at least three major announcements behind Berlusconi's "plan" for the Calabria-Sicily version.

Comment

Dublin polluted sky sunset looking braw tonight.

Comment

Another new word I learn from LS!

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                                          Johnson is at least three major announcements behind Berlusconi's "plan" for the Calabria-Sicily version.
                                          Lacks vision
                                          Sardinia - Sicily, surely?

Comment

One could start with the fact that it would destroy all of the elites' Sardinian property values

Comment

Originally posted by Sporting View Post
                                              Another new word I learn from LS!
                                              It's a braw bricht moonlit nicht the nicht!

Comment

The noo.

Comment

Distinctly mixed weather while I was on Mull last weekend...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                    X