Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More painted rocks in the local park.

Comment

My daughter was so excited about my husband's birthday last week that she secretly made this in the middle of the night and woke him up at 7am to wave it in his face. It was meant to say "happy birthday" but she only got as far as the first word.

Comment

That's pretty awesome.

Comment

A "sand angel" made by my daughter, similar to how snow angels are made.

Comment

Obviously unaware of the patch of quicksand though.

Tragic.

Comment

Why am I consistently prevented from up-loading .jpg or .png files in Firefox, as "they are not accepted" when the upload instructions indicate they are?

Comment

Same thing with Chrome. I'll give Safari a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Amor de Cosmos View Post
                  Same thing with Chrome. I'll give Safari a shot.
                  I cannot upload either, used to be able to. Perhaps Snake Plissken can help?

Comment

Yup Safari's no good either.

I had this problem a week or so back, then it seemed to be Ok again. Obviously it wasn't.

Comment

Comment

Might there be an issue with the size of the file?

This was done off of my phone in Chrome by using the camera icon and clicking in the box

Comment

I don't think so I used the camera icon too. I've gone through this process a number of times on my laptop and desktop computers with the same results. Prior to the messages that the file format was in error, there were also several that said the file size was too large. I adjusted accordingly but the file format was the killer.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                              Might there be an issue with the size of the file?

This was done off of my phone in Chrome by using the camera icon and clicking in the box
                              That's what I've always done, it's working now.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Views from Greenwich this afternoon. The last one shows the development in Canary Wharf.

Comment

Comment

Working for me an' all.

Comment

Comment

OK that worked from a web-link. Until this gets resolved I guess that's the way I'll have to go.

Comment

I’ll have a look into it.

Comment

Some lovely pics here. What’s that AdC?

Comment

AE’s gaff belongs in Movie & TV Cliches, so many bodies are found on those tidal beaches.

Comment

Originally posted by Sits View Post
                                                    Some lovely pics here. What’s that AdC?
                                                    It's an egg sack of a marine creature (clam, crab... ?)

Comment

Working...
                                                    X