Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rainbow collage.

Comment

Daughter's sunflower has finally bloomed.

Comment

Comment

A couple of lovely views of water recently. This is a view up the River Vah in Central Slovakia. The eco-friendly car-ferry service is operating again as lockdown eases.

Comment

Cardboard phonics camera. Hunting for objects that start with 's'.

Comment

Patchwork activities

Comment

Liverpool bay sunset tonight - with hordes of effing teenagers in medium sized groups.

Comment

Cycling home quickly to beat a storm that never really arrived.

Comment

Three games we played today.

Comment

Colourful trees for Elmer the elephant's forest.

Comment

Balders you are a truly a wondermum.

Comment

Originally posted by Amor de Cosmos View Post
                          Balders you are a truly a wondermum.
                          Aw shucks!

To counteract your proposal, I present the fact that my children now roll their eyes every time I pick up my phone or escape to the bathroom as they know it means I'm going to ignore them for at least half an hour.

Comment

My son's nursery likes to take a topic and do it to death. So here's even more Elmer the elephant activities. A mask that my son liked to use as "a sneaky disguise" to go and creep up on his sister and shout "boo".

Comment

Elmer elephant potato printing.

Comment

Not taken by me. Colobus monkey in Yambio:

Comment

Comment

And yet more Elmer the elephant activities. Elmer biscuits.

Comment

Elmer milk bottle decoupage. Thankfully it is the end of the week and we can now never talk about Elmer the elephant ever again.

Comment

Another creepy crawly

Comment

As an arachnophobe I was a little put out on being confronted with that photo full screen as I opened this page.
                                          Nice photo, though.

Comment

Ah, yes... my apologies. A genuine question. If It was only a photo of part of the spider, say it's head or body, would you still feel the same way do you think?

Comment

https://twitter.com/ursus_arctos59/status/1269061949372989440

Comment

Originally posted by Amor de Cosmos View Post
                                                Ah, yes... my apologies. A genuine question. If It was only a photo of part of the spider, say it's head or body, would you still feel the same way do you think?
                                                I don't know. Probably not. I actually don't mind looking at photos of spiders if I know that's what I'm going to be looking at, but having them jump out at you, as it were, is a whole different matter.

Comment

That's a harvestman rather than a spider isn't it? (albeit still an arachnid)

Comment

I've never heard of one of those. There's so much about the World of Small i know nothing about.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X