No announcement yet.

Mundane Thread Photographic Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I realised the limitations of an iPhone lens when trying to capture the moon at dusk the other day. Of course as I’m me, I will post it anyway.

Comment

Eggs painted last night by my wife and daughters. The style of most is the traditional style of the Csángó people from the Gyimes/Ghimeș valley near here). Except the last one, which is a much more modern interpretation. Prize to the first person who works out what it is supposed to represent

Comment

Social distancing

Comment

Good guess, but no.

Comment

Goldilocks and the three bears?

Comment

My daughter is a teenager. You need to think much more modern than Goldilocks.

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
                My daughter is a teenager. You need to think much more modern than Goldilocks.
                This rules me out of the quiz!

Comment

Think memes

Comment

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/woman-yelling-at-a-cat

Comment

Eh the Phoenix Park is nice, El Guapo. The rest tho, yeah. I'm glad I decamped out of Dublin before the lockdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Sits View Post
                        I realised the limitations of an iPhone lens when trying to capture the moon at dusk the other day. Of course as I’m me, I will post it anyway.

I see your rubbish iPhone lens and raise you my Sony...

Comment

Your star lens effect looks intentional though!

Comment

Originally posted by Sits View Post
                            Your star lens effect looks intentional though!
                            Nope

Comment

Two year matured compost. Various insect colonies were not amused by the planks being taken away, nor was the fucking huge yellow (?) slug bottom right

Comment

I can imagine a cultural theorist going very excited about this intertextuality - and the revivification of the traditional through the borrowings from the international.

Keep the egg.

Comment

Chocolate shreddie nests

Comment

Easter hunt clues

Comment

Dyed boiled eggs

Comment

We found some ladybirds.

Comment

have to say those clues are very easy Balderdasha I got them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti2 View Post
                                            have to say those clues are very easy Balderdasha I got them all.
                                            Haha, yes, my kids are not quite up to cryptic crossword clues yet!

Comment

Lovely egg action from families hoc and dasha.

Comment

So, in a bout of cabin fever, we went for a drive in the country. Up around Rice Lake, in the distance, I saw these guys and went "Ooo....groundhogs." Got closer and realized it was a den of coyote pups just thirty or so yards off the road. We sat and watched them for ten minutes. Counted seven at least, clearly in their first couple of weeks of walking around. Wouldn't venture more than ten feet from the hole, and no adults to be seen.

Comment

Neato! You might not have been able to see Mum, but I'll bet she could see you.

Comment

Nice one WOM.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X