Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesterday's playdough creations.

Comment

Today's garden wall "art" (materials, chalk, masking tape and small children).

Comment

Nice fruit & veg!

Comment

My evening walk by the banks of the river Alt - Belfast ferries out in Liverpool bay on the horizon.

Comment

Teaching daughter how to play animal drawing consequences.

Comment

Comment

Ooh! It's decades since I played consequences, great idea for indoor entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by Amor de Cosmos View Post
                  Ooh! It's decades since I played consequences, great idea for indoor entertainment.
                  I taught her verbal consequences as well. Lots of fun.

Comment

Today's art activity. The eggs were expensive enough that I wasn't going to let the blue egg boxes go to waste.

Comment

A very attractive work using mixed media!

Comment

Sticklebrick rainbow.

Comment

Beautiful

Comment

"Build a Beetle" game.

Comment

Yesterday's chocolate rice crispie cakes.

Comment

You’re doing a grand job Balders.

Comment

Back to the archives, a couple of my Dad from Cornish holidays in my teens. He was only a little older than I am now but already pretty stricken with Parkinson’s and it shows in his face.

The first is in 1980 or 1981, on the Motorail from Reading to St. Austell. Not sure if this is Mk. I or Mk. II compartment stock butBig Boobs and FIRE! would know for sure. The second is maybe 1982 and I think was taken at North Cliffs, Cambourne. I seem to have got a yellow edge there in the cropping. Taken with an Olympus Trip, 16th birthday present.

Comment

He didn’t dye his hair by the way. Must be the Irish blood.

Comment

Ah, 'Dad' pictures is it?

Comment

Nice 'tache!

Comment

Oh yeah. It was his pride and joy.

Comment

I won't put up any more, as it can get indulgent. But this is my very favourite photo of my parents. Prestatyn holiday camp 1963.

Comment

My dad is on the right in both shots. Would have been from 1948-1952.

Comment

The lower one is brilliant, the creases only add flavour to it. I don't suppose you know who the lady in the middle was? Is the guy on the left the same as the one in the upper photo?

Comment

My brother and I discovered these pics after my dad died. No idea about the lady. I'm guessing it's the same guy. The top shot of him is the ONLY time I've ever seen my dad w/ more than a couple days of facial hair.

My brother is rather handy w/ photoshop. This is the original shot he had to work with.

Comment

Originally posted by Amor de Cosmos View Post
                                                    The lower one is brilliant, the creases only add flavour to it. I don't suppose you know who the lady in the middle was? Is the guy on the left the same as the one in the upper photo?

TBH, I was wondering if it was the same three people in both photos.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X