Burma 2013

Comment

Burma again

Comment

Sunset on the Irrawaddy coming into port at Mandalay

Comment

Inle lake Burma 2013

Comment

Apologies for not sticking with the recent or mundane..

Comment

Good enough gt.

And belated congratulations willie. She is a wee smasher.

Comment

Lovely photos gt3.

Comment

Beautiful photos, gt3.

Comment

Excellent photos all...

Comment

Thanks everyone. And congratulations to you Willie. She's rockin' that mohican!
                        Happy to post more from India and Burma if people would like but don't want to disturb the vibe of the thread.

Comment

Why not start another, and call it "Holiday Snaps" or something (assuming they were taken on holiday). You can never have too many picture threads.

Comment

Don't let me stop you Ger.

Comment

When I get time and money for a vacation (look at me being all assimilated), I will.

Comment

Company charity walk today along the edge of Sydney Harbour to Manly. This is from somewhere around Seaforth or Balgowlah, with Manly in the distance:

Comment

That's a beautiful shot, Sits.

Comment

Thanks FF, standing where I was it was hard to take a bad one. I should appreciate where I live a bit more sometimes.

Comment

Certainly a lot nicer than the Seaforth I drive through on my way to work, which is basically a container port, a cereal production plant and some terraced streets.

Comment

Comment

Very moody ap.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerontophile View Post
                                            Actually ADeC, your picture reminded me of a reverse image monolith from 2001 - A Space Odyssey.
                                            Which actually exists. It’s white acrylic and embedded in a wall above a cash machine at the back of the hotel next to Tower Bridge.

Comment

Anyway. Last night of the holiday pic. Not a bad view to remember the place by.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post

Which actually exists. It’s white acrylic and embedded in a wall above a cash machine at the back of the hotel next to Tower Bridge.
                                                Heh!

IIRC there were actually several monoliths, varying in size, and colour, from black to transparent. There are odd bits of 2001 all over the place. One of my best mates has HAL's "eye' (just a concave piece of perspex) it hung on the landing of his house in Cricklewood for years.

Comment

Nice one Snake. It's been a solid week for Sydney Harbour on MTPE.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                    X