Mundane Thread Photographic Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AdC - thank you very much.

MS - first you need the URL of the actual jpg, which for your picture I at least can get by:

1. right-clicking on the image and choosing Open link in new tab
    2. going to the new tab, right-clicking on the image and choosing Copy image address

Now you're ready to come back to OTF. To embed the image in your post, you need to:

1. go to the Quick Reply text editor box at the bottom of the page
    2. above the text editor there are a bunch of editing options, right? Like Bold and Font and that sort of stuff. Go towards the right-hand end of those options, let your cursor hover over them and click on the one marked Insert Image (this is actually the one that's third from the end)
    3. a dialogue box will open up. Just paste the image URL and click OK.
    4. click Post Quick Reply

Comment

Love the winter morning shot, Furtho - works brilliantly in b&w.

Comment

Seconded, and the window.

MS yours is great, where is that?

Comment

Thanks F, testing this later!

Taken on the shores of Bellano, Lake Como, Sits.

Comment

Wow, don't think I'd looked at this before. Sits and TRL are fantastic at this. Plus Amor, of course. And Furtho on churches is a perfect combination.

Comment

Have noticed that some of my older pics on postimage have disappeared - I wonder if there's a time limit on them before they're deleted? Might start using flickr if that's the case.

Oh, and cheers Tubby - much appreciated.

Comment

Last edited by Femme Folle; 25-08-2018, 02:09.

Comment

*Likes*

Comment

Comment

Thanks, UA. These were taken with the GM1.

Comment

Very nice FF. Glad your friend got to see the Statue of Liberty "from the water" <winky>.

Comment

Thanks, Sits. She was planning to take photos with her phone, but I couldn't let her go home with blurry phone photos after all of that.

Comment

A weekend in Melbourne last month, and lunch in one of the lanes.

Comment

Nice photo, Sits.

Comment

Thanks. Despite living in Sydney I like the city centre of Melbourne a lot more.

Comment

It looks rather European.

Comment

Absolutely. I read once that when they were planning the city centre the laneways were a conscious attempt the create a European environment. It worked.

Melbourne is much more sophisticated, culturally. It's a cliche, but Sydney really is brasher and louder. And less patient.

Comment

Yeah, nice pic Sits - the angles all work really well.

Love the ferry shot too FF. Jealous that you got really good light for it, when I last did that trip it was rather hazy so all my pics are a bit meh.

Comment

Thanks, TRL

Comment

Comment

Comment

Flies on/in.....?

Comment

Cider vinegar

Comment

Oh, I assumed it was amber and this was the start of your cunning plan to build a theme park out of the DNA of extinct animals.

Comment

"Welcome to Fruit Fly World...."

Comment

Working...
                                                    X