Mundane Thread Photographic Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Cheers Sits. The weather in your pic couldn't be a bigger contrast with what we're getting.

Comment

Just a bit! After 2 days of biblical rain the last thing I expected to see on going to bed last night was a scene from a Christmas card outside. Sadly as far as the kids are concerned it's already all but gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Third rate Leszno View Post
          Cheers Sits. The weather in your pic couldn't be a bigger contrast with what we're getting.
          Sorry about that TrL.

Comment

Originally posted by Sits View Post

Sorry about that TrL.
            No worries Sits, it was an observation rather than a complaint - I quite like a bit of weather, so long as it doesn't damage the house.

Comment

Likewise. As it happens, until the last week and a half, we’ve had a pretty dreary December and January by local summer standards.

Comment

Moody skies, hail and more flooded footpaths in North Merseyside today.

Comment

Earlier this morning....

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

New toy, time to learn 'real' photography (not that I am complaining about the quality of my Pixel 4 pics...)

Comment

Not by me, but Kirkcaldy bay looking smarter than usual from a vantage I've never seen before.
                            Last edited by Lang Spoon; 23-01-2021, 18:25.

Comment

Lots of tracks in our snowy winter wonderland today. They appeared in the night, and I’m not 100% sure what kind of beast they belong to. Possibly a badger on cross-country skis.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight Shadow View Post
                                Only just seen this, it's unearthly.

Comment

Stopped at M48 services and took 5 mins stroll for great Severn views yesterday. Used my old IPhone SE so not best resolution.

Comment

Very evocative. Good luck with the move Slackster.

Comment

Sunset over Liverpool Bay last night

Comment

Sunrise out the back of TrL Towers this morning.

Comment

In the OP I said the photos don’t have to be good. So here’s a sharing library I discovered this morning. Didn’t have time for a browse so will go back some time.

Comment

And in honour of the Chinese New Year, and endearingly loopy looking Ox:

Comment

Originally posted by Third rate Leszno View Post

I quite like a bit of weather
                                              "I quite like a bit of drizzle, so stick to the facts."

Comment

"There used to be a weekly street market here..."

Human statue trying to earn a living:

Comment

For some time I was impressed by a small child who stood on a corner near my office, as a human statue. Then I realised it’s a statue. I’ll get a photo.

Comment

So, this is obviously zoomed and cropped and suffering some distortion through the atmosphere, but that's the view from my back garden of the Main Stand at Anfield, which is something like 10 or 11 miles away. Haven't figured out where the tower block in front of it is located, possibly somewhere in Bootle? I know it's not the infamous Bootle Triad office building because that's out of shot to the right.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X