Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not-so-current gaming

Been playing a lot of Sega Saturn recently:

Rayman - forgot just how uneven the difficulty curve was on this. First few levels are a cakewalk then BAM!

Tempest 2000 - not the best version but still pretty good and a fair bit cheaper and easier to find than the Jaguar original.

Fighters Megamix - you can fight as the car from Daytona USA. Best. Thing. EVER.

Baku Baku - imagine if Columns and Zoo Keeper got put in a blender and then ended up rendered via the medium of balloon sculpture. Insane but absolutely brilliant.

Not-so-current gaming

Return Fire?

Comment

Not-so-current gaming

There seem to be conflicting stories over the Saturn version - some sources say it was unreleased yet others claim there was a limited distribution but only in North America.

The PlayStation and 3DO versions are easy enough to find though and not expensive either.

Comment

Not-so-current gaming

Huh. I had no idea there was a Saturn version of Tempest 2000. If you have a Vita, Minter recently released TxK,which is very reminiscent (and awesome). Unfortunately Atari, or rather the entity that owns their IP, are being dicks about it.

Comment

Not-so-current gaming

I am aware of the TxK brouhaha, unfortunately I don't have a Vita.

Comment

Working...
          X