Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is wrong with the people at the Guardian?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They've allowed Kelvin MacKenzie to write a piece.

Stirs up the letters page, I suppose. Wankers.

Comment

Clicks are money, my dears.

Comment

Considering he's just about the only right-wing "journalist" I can think of who backed Oisin Tymon regarding the infamous fracas, he's a better fit for the Guardian than you might think.

Still a cunt though.

Comment

He's been trying this for a few years now (doing the "look at me, I'm a nice bloke really" schtick). Maybe he's dying, or something, and wants to attain some feeling of redemption before he's cast into the pit of fire. He's not getting any from me.

Allegedly HE is now planning to sue South Yorkshire police (i.e. us, the taxpayer) for the "damage they caused to his reputation". What an utter, utter, cunt.

Comment

Most of the comments under the article have been deleted.

Comment

He has written a guest piece for the Guardian before, one that extolled his love of Murdoch. You can imagine how that went down with the Guardianistas.

As much as I'd like to drive the first nail into his bollocks to the table (yes I've been watching Monty Python's Piranha Brothers sketch) McKenzie is entitled to speak his venom, if only to show the world just how ignorant he is in spite of his U-turn on immigration. If The Guardian wants to give McKenzie enough rope to hang himself, so be it.

The more pressing concern for McKenzie is his summoning by the Attorney General over his column about Duckenfield. Now wouldn't THAT be justice.

Comment

Working...
              X