X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A towering figure in world politics

And David Cameron.

Even Gandhi's statue can't bear to look at him.

Comment

"...and didn't Gandhi think of the poor, the hungry and those who are most in need? I do too, and I can vouch for it when I say that I and my government will work tirelessly and without rest to create more of them, so that more Gandhis will arise and fill a country, nay, a world with compassion and understanding. And I solemnly hope that by creating more homeless and underprivileged people, that we may give rise to more compassionate individuals in the Gandhi mode, who will work tirelessly and without the need for any financial assistance. For what we need now, more than ever, is heart, love, understanding and tolerance. We've seen this in the warm people you meet in food banks - another social initiative we created to bring communities together - and those hearty souls at Citizens Advice bureaus who'll be overwhelmed by the needy - so lovingly nurtured by Chris Grayling and his compassionate legal aid cuts - who will find succour and humanity in these wonderful people whose integrity and warmth will be deceptively hidden by stressful cries of 'for God's sake, one at a time please, I'm not superhuman!'

Gandhi will have been encouraged by our work, a robust plan that would've ensured he would never have wanted for continuous activity to fill his time, a relentless array of tasks to prove his decency. So, along with Iain Duncan Smith, G4S, Serco, Capita and other agents of our blueprint for change, we will work tirelessly to ensure that not only will his work carry on, but there'll be more of it than he could possibly handle.

Thank you. Cameron Uber Alles. Vote Conservative."

Comment

Working...
      X