Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David Cameron. Last Friday.

I must admit, I missed this one.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/david-cameron-says-he-wants-to-repeal-the-fox-hunting-ban-10091571.html

The Conservatives will hold a parliamentary vote on repealing the fox hunting ban if they win the next election, David Cameron has said.

The Prime Minister, who has previously ridden with the Heythrop Hunt in Oxfordshire, said he believed in the “freedom to hunt” and wanted fox hunting legalised.

Writing in the Countryside Alliance magazine, he criticised widespread negative attitudes to the illegal animal killings.

One of my pals has the ex-Countryside Alliance boss as her MP.

Comment

Cameron should be smeared in gravy and given a five minute start on the dog pack. We'll see how effective all the jogging has been then.

Comment

I get the feeling Dave could come out with a pledge to shoot homeless people and no-one would even have the energy to shrug. He's gaugeing that public opinion has been so worn down and riven with indifference, and that clubbing the lower classes with cuts and constrictions has been so successful that a new dawn of Daily Mailotrons can now arise and claim Britain from the oiks. He's dipped his toe in the water and the temperature is just right.

Comment

Working...
        X