Various reception in shops and what you smell like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stumpy Pepys wrote: I leave a box of matches by both toilets in my place. I'd always assumed that was the accepted method for removing bathroom smells.
    Yep, me too.

(Although I only have one toilet. If the horror stories I've heard about rents in Munich are true, your second toilet probably costs as much as a small flat in some other parts of Germany.)

Comment

Comment

[quote]WOM wrote:

Comment

Well, as long as I don't have to make a guilt-purchase of a litre of overpriced petrol each time. Mind you, it probably has an attendant.

Comment

WOM wrote: Well, as long as I don't have to make a guilt-purchase of a litre of overpriced petrol each time. Mind you, it probably has an attendant.
            It only has an attendant on Saturdays. You pay a whole euro for the privilege - although I've no idea what the privilege consists of.

The lads at the petrol station comment on every single non-petrol purchase that every single customer makes. "Lavatory paper? Got the shits, have you?"; "Peppermints? Who's the unlucky lady, then?", that sort of thing.

They'd have a field day if you penguin-walked in and asked for the key to the bogs. It'd be better to buy petrol.

Comment

Excellent. Then I'll be off to crazy golf to get yelled at and not have some Coke or ice cream.

Comment

treibeis wrote: The lads at the petrol station comment on every single non-petrol purchase that every single customer makes. "Lavatory paper? Got the shits, have you?"; "Peppermints? Who's the unlucky lady, then?", that sort of thing.
                Do they do so in a thick Geordie accent?

Comment

Excellent. Then I'll be off to crazy golf to get yelled at and not have some Coke or ice cream.

Yesterday, you could have not had not only Coke or ice cream, but also sausages, water and five different sorts of beer. I also managed not to tune in the right radio station for the football results and not to get half the fairy lights to work.

Next weekend, I'm planning not to have any pretzels, coffee or sweets. Or golf clubs.

Do they do so in a thick Geordie accent?

No, it's in a Turkish-Hamburg accent that's almost always affected. (I've heard them speak in their default accents and they're seagull-shit-thick Hamburg)

Comment

I feel guilty now.

I'll be known from now on as Stumpy "two khazis" Pepys.

Comment

MsD wrote: Especially for you.

http://www.liberty.co.uk/fcp/product/liberty/beauty-10%/post-poo%20drops%20100ml%20/82212
                      My wife got me those as a novelty Christmas present. They are ace.

The quote on the bottom is "You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star" - Nietzsche

Comment

Stumpy Pepys wrote: I feel guilty now.

I'll be known from now on as Stumpy "two khazis" Pepys.
                        You're middle class.

Comment

Ek weet nie wrote:
                          My wife got me those as a novelty Christmas present. They are ace.

The quote on the bottom is "You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star" - Nietzsche
                          That is ace.

Comment

Working...
                          X